1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Punto is best Hatchback I have ever seen in India. No other hatch gives such a fun while driving as Punto can.Unlike other car Punto gets Better with Age..and that is proven.

Buying Punto is no Mistake .
  2. I totally agree with you guys,,,,its indeed one of the best cars i have driven. However since day 1 there are certain problems that Fiat pathetic ASS didn't even bothered to resolve. This really spoils the driving pleasure.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

And on top of that...just checked the re-sale value (sorry MODS to mention this here).

Fiat Grande Punto
    Buying price: 6 lacs
    1.3 Emotion Dec 2010 (not even 1 year)
    Kms done: 10500

Individual price: 4 lacs
    Dealer value: 3.5 to 3.7 lacs

WOW
  3. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    Karan,

I have a Doctor friend who sold his BNW Punto Diesel active run 24k and 1 yr old for 5.25 lakhs last month:) So the resale value is more of some ill knowledge people's assumptions that Fiat will not have good resale. Also with the Petrol - Diesel wars, Honda City/ Accord are having very poor resale. Uncle in my colony sold his 4 1/2 yr old city for 3.3 lakhs :)
    So cheer up mate- Grass is always greener on the other side
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lol......the new punto diesel active is for 5.28 lakhs onroad Delhi(+/- 15-20k for other states) and he sold a year old one for 5.25, are u sure about this.

Where do I find such customers ???
    :lol
  5. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    you don't !! in these case u need a BAKRA !!!
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    The assumption of "+/- 15-20k for other states" is not correct.
    I had paid 80k for Road tax + Reg in Bangalore in 2010 for my punto active 1.3.

The road tax actually differs more than what you have guessed across states.
    Hence the resale price is not very surprising
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If anybody speaks of resale value in this forum henceforth shall be Banned.

Just imagine what is the resale value of your life?

well built expensive car with low resale value vs poor built unsafe high resale value cars.

Fiat's reputation is just marred by Tata's JV and Image. otherwise Fiat is the Finest car for the money you Pay ,No Snob, no show off.
    What else could be the best deal.

BTW Karan, We members are breaking our head in this forum not because we regret our decision of buying Fiat. But because we cannot live without it anymore,so don't want to lose it.
    There is no need to be envious about others ,Enjoy your ride.When other guys would be changing their rides a third time this Fiat would be with you with full Splendor and loyalty.All it need is to take care of her very well.
  8. @ Jayadev: No offence buddy :)

But why cant we talk about re-sale value in this forum...i dont think i am doing anything wrong or are we behaving the way rest of the automobile forums do: "BIASED"

I know Punto is a gem but is no perfect.
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    No issues just Kidding.

Are we humans perfect?

A mass market Car may fetch you good resale value.
    Punto is a "cult" car, an enthusiast would know its value, not a Person who just need a commute from point A to point B.I hope you realize what kind of people, India have as majority.
    Eg. I believe you are comparing with suzuki swift or such cars. You should be knowing that not all model of swift gets High resale value but ddis only.hope it is now clear.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  10. I would like to rephrase that i am not comparing anything here. Please check my previous post. I specifically mentioned the patheic ASS being the spoil spot. No enthusiast would like to get stuck in the middle of delhi traffic with family on board to check whats wrong with such a MASTERPIECE.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.