1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Keeping my fingers crossed so hard that they just might crack.
  2. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Ok, taking this discussion to another direction, just imagine that a day comes when Fiat packs its bags off. Now where do we get our puntos and lineas serviced? What about spares? Just preparing for the worst case scenario and I sincerely hope that this doesn't happen.

Rituraj
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    where did you get this news from?
  4. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Spares are available for palio 1.9 d and uno diesel. parts like filters bearings clutch plates timimg belts ,headlights etc are available in a small city like kakinada. Other spares like bumper fenders alternators a/c coils, radiators, alternators have to be ordered which takes one week to ten days.
  5. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    I think FIAT is happy selling their engines more than their cars. FIAT being an automotive giant would definitely be having a great marketing team and its sad that these people cant market wining cars like Punto and Linea. I think they need to come up with separate ads for the Punto and Linea with each ad focusing on the car's features rather than a generic one about FIAT and their passion.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I wish this becomes true :). But, I also believe the chances are remote :).
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    When I look at this thread I get feeling like, somebody sick and diseased is lying in ICU,each moments (read as comments) are like "lets hope for the best or "RIP".

What a tragedy.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  8. This thread makes me feel that i made the biggest mistake of my life "Buying a Punto".
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its only human to make mistakes.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No Karan. Its definitely not. You have got one of the best VFM diesel hatch with you. Just enjoy with your Car.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.