1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Just superb!!!!! FIAT cars are so smart, good looking, stylish, brilliant in performance (don't use dirty mind:D ) fantastic mileage(don't use dirty mind again:D )
    So naturally their population is less. We see 01 superb Gal out of 100. Fiat cars are not ordinary babes. They are smart n beautiful babes.
    But we are optimistic. We want to see alternate beautiful babe.
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Fiat shud start seperate service centres just like seperate show rooms they plan to start in alliance with Tata.
  3. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    I sucessfully convinced my two colleagues for Punto and converted it into sales (1 Diesel EPk, 1 Diesel E). One canclled Figo's booking and other cancelled Honda Jazz booking.

Shame that referral scheme isnt on.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    JOB well done meverick:p:p
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Let fiat start its own exclusive SERVICE stations without any sort of collaboration. Fiat should learn from Nissan, Volkswagen and GM.
    Whenever I talk to others about fiat they feel bad about 2 things 1) Service 2) Re-Sale Value. So first Fiat should build excellent service network with KNOWLEDGEABLE staff.

In the month of SEP I convinced 3 of my colleagues to go for FIAT (2 EPK and 1 E) :)

-Gopi
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    TFIans are surely contributing as much as sales/marketing staff of Tata-FIAT to further sales. :D
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Guys please let us stick to sales topic here.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Since day one one question had been stuck in my head."why Fiat500" cold not make it in India?..all will say price. but I think something different. especially when i see potentials of Mini in India.people around me has started gossips about it ,but when i mentioned "fiat500 too", they gave me strange looks..!!!
    btw is it completely gone from India.Fiat website doesn't show it anymore.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I strongly feel that the lowest levels is not a stable point. Any strong complaint from Fiat side can take it back to at least some decent stable point. I remember few months before when others numbers where fluctuating Fiat was sticking to a stable point. Now how suddenly it started falling? where on the other side their products are getting better and better(compared to old ones) in these days. From Fiat side the customer service is one of the best. They usually do follow up of the complaints registered(may be some exceptions are there). Now Tata has come up with exchange programmes and they are advertising it but why Fiat is not advertising as effectively like TATA. The Fiat advertisement in Newspapers are not having the same impact of others. Who has to take the initiative for better advertisement? Fiat or Tata. Because Tata is responsible for selling Fiat cars I feel they should have moral responsibility to work hard to boost the sales. Fiat should learn the lesson that Fiat cannot ask Tata to open the heart and if the initiatives are not coming from heart nothing will improve.
    1 person likes this.
  10. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    I guess in the end, it would be just us all, who cared for FIAT and invested, hoping for better future?

With all the discounts & ads on TV and newspaper, if 622 is all Punto could muster, i wonder what to dread in the coming months. How does the Fiat India management sleep well over the shabby performance of the company is another question, we care a lot more about the whole thing then they do.

For the first time in my Punto Ownership period, i feel sad and let down.

We have been giving salutes to the Uno and Palio guys for having braved through and still holding... soon we would be receiving salutes too (last of the breed). If Punto fails in india, i dont think any other model from FIAT in future is going to find any customer.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.