1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was going through the Sales Thread in TeamBhp. In that punto was not considered as a premium segment. Is it that TeamBhp members dont categorize it as premium or is it everywhere punto is not a Premium car?
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

The lesser said about these guys, the better it is. The so called "gurus" over there are just an autocratic and biased lot.

"The greatest indian auto forum". Yeah right. :)
  3. Today in my Office [Tidel park] Fiat has put up a stall. The stall has a Large Fiat Banner, a table, 3 Sales girls around the Table. But No Fiat Cars :eek:. At 10.30 in the morning when I got in to the office I saw the stall being setup. at 2 o clock when I am back from the lunch, still there is No punto or Linea. Are they so confident that a Banner will alone pull the crowd.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

If FIAT is putting stalls with 3 girls for distributing pamphlets, i think this itself is too much. Otherwise if you go to Tata showroom and enquire about FIAT cars for next 30 mins nobody will come to you. After every 5 min. some will come and ask whether meanwhile you want to look any of Tata vehicle( Vista/indigo CS for Punto buyers and manza for Linea buyers) If you refuse strongly then only after half an hour they will start givinng demo of FIAT cars.
    So even a stall with pamphlets is OK.
  5. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Well if the girls are as beautiful as Linea, they would sure pull the crowd :D
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

thats true rsinfo.....
  7. There was no crowd at all ;)
  8. ravindra

Hi everyone, Hi Srida,

Nice hear that Fiat had put a stall in Tidel Park. Of course I rarely go down during day time to the reception area, hence I have missed it today.

I am working in Tidel park for the past 10 months and daily I bring my Punto to Tidel Park. I was searching a companion for my Punto. I am happy that Srida owns a Punto. We shall meet some time in Tidel.

As rightly said, Fiat is being sold and serviced by TATA and naturally they concentrate and encourage their own brand.
  9. Ravindra which punto is urs? Black ? Minimal Grey ? I have PMed my mobile number to you, give me a call when you are free, I will come down and meet you.

10. Hi Srini,

Just to add to your note, It was the concorde dealership at ambattur that registered its highest sale for the month of september. 34 Nos to be precise and mine was one of them :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.