1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I agree with amit

Linea's sales is way too low for any kind of slightest comfort. Be it Primary sales (Fiat to dealers) or secondary sales (Dealers to Customers). The Production figures amit posted is alarmingly low. Biggest concern is its not a one off month. This has been happening consistently over last 3-4 months. Fiat has to do something for Linea else this excellent car is sinking way too fast.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Everytime when FIAT sales is low we discuss this issue-No cars produced, transferred to dealer, sale of dealers and No of FIATs seen on road.
    But I feel this only for our own satisfaction. FIAT sales is consistenetly low since Jan'11 and unfortunately there is no corrective action or passion seen frm FIAT. Only we are worrying endlessly. FIAT, Italy or FIAL has no worry.
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I hope 0 sales of FIAT cars doesn't result in service issues for existing owners.
  4. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

Kolhapur
    This I think Fiat is loosing at very basic requirement i.e. will and committment of managament. As thier is no concrete action plan to solve cause of problem.
    This stand still approach will not help company in all and they should fasten the belts to gear up the improving all processes.

They should... Launch more models to provide wide choice to customers...
    ...start own service centers to creat truct amongst us and probale buyers.
  5. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    @fiatlover.....Was he considering Punto Emotion Pack
    Interior design of Punto Emotion Pack can in no way be termed as plain and boring
    Fit and finish are definitely the sour points but the design is not a let down + the style of steering is unmatchable
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  6. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Now, for diwali Re-freshed all new HONDA CITY is going to be launched. Not just that, VW have introduced much more features in the high-end diesel and petrol version of the VENTO, to spice up the sales, with an increament of just 25k!!! So, now all the cars in the C-segment are new, and re-freshed, except for one, and that's the LINEA!!!
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Inspite of low sales..fiat is just focussed on their exclusive showrooms... Festive ads on linea/ punto ... Future plans for new models.

What's the problem, guys? Why worried about service etc. Enjoy the ownership and forget this thread for a few months...;)

I still put it this way....Enjoy the exclusivity of owning a linea n punto till it lasts :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    But none of them dint make it upto Linea yet.
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    yst i test drove new fiesta i liked car very much power is also good :rage , feature wise it is ahead from linea, voice control is far better than linea :A,music system felt best in class just handling is not that good as linea and inter-ere space is lilbit cramped but pricing start at 11,12,246 Rs. for base model, and linea gives loads more feature den new fiesta around 9 lakh, and look wise i think fiat basher :grin: will also say that der is no other car like Linea in looks department in this category
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Completely agree with Amit.

Spoke to SA at Aadya Motors and they claim to sell 30-32 Puntos a month. considering that in Bangalore there are 4 dealers, even if assumed at 30*4 = 120 in Bangalore, actually is on the higher side consider the factory shipments are at 900 odd.

The less said the better on the Linea. T-jet they are selling only a couple a month :-(

There is something missing, either the dealers are carrying huge inventories, or the factory is carrying it and hence the production is less.

Though being a FIAT Lover, I still have to accept the hard fact that the numbers are not looking rosy at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.