1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    yes. i have it in house in a prominent place. :)
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Posted the pictures of the Calender here

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1694&p=29912#p29912
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    +1
    Narayan
    It is so damn irritating and shows how bias these auto mags are!
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    very true. all the auto mags and shows are biased. i think they just go after TRP ratings. they show what people want to see. they dont give a clear pic of a good car like Punto. none of the mags or shows have the guts to tell that Punto is among the best car available in india today.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    The worst one is Zigwheels on Zee. The girl who does the Fake test drives and Reports does not know one bit about cars. The show where they compared the city and TJet, she said and I quote her " Linea does not have Many features as compared to City, So city is more VFM because of its more features compared to Linea". That has to be the Joke of the year.
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D

next she will tell that nano offers more safety features than a Punto so nano is a better car than Punto.

::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D ::D
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    When overdrive did the td of tjet, they mentioed that linea steering lacks feedback.
    2nd joke of the year 2010!!
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Man.. This is making my blood boil.. ridiculous.. I know ZIgwheels is completely anti-fiat.. I think they gave 7/10 for t-Jet while they gave 9/10 for city. I think they are extremely biased. :A
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    And the funniest thing is, Linea TJet sponsors Zig wheels ................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilsmile

At the end of the program, she said "Honda City would be my choice", i was like :hit :punch and was throwing abuses at her. She doesnt know a rat's ass about cars.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :wow The new year has been started with the big Numbers :dancing , Will the numbers increase every month :dance
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.