1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    I mentioned this in some earlier post also, even here in Mumbai we are seeing lots & lots of Lineas & Puntos. On auspicious days, one defiantly bumps in with new showroom delivered Lineas & Puntos.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Yes, I am also seeing lots of Lineas & Puntos. But no TJet other than mine. :p
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yipeeee, the chart is climbing up, Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aug Sales
    Total - 1067
    Punto - 954
    Linea - 113
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I hope exclusive FIAT showroom Idea will work. I was expecting Exclusive FIAT Service Centers instead of showroom, this is be good for all the potential buyers.

IMO people are afraid to buy FIAT cars from TATA showrooms. 55 Showrooms in 18 months that will be great achievement.
  6. look at specs of Ford Fiesta , it's only 90 BHP and has not very different features from Linea.
    But their advertisement is catchy .

may fiat needs to hire better advertising company.
    -Sat
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    if Fiat lets me i can make awesome advertisements for them- and take a word from me i will give all the advices for FREE :)

idiot boxes within Fiat cant even make a simple nice ad. hear the HIT mosquito ad going all over radio. simple yet effective :)
  8. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I think Only those people who know or understand fiat and fiat technology better, they are buying Fiat cars. In India there is now scarcity of "Ship-heads" where customer goes to the showroom and buy what most of the population buying. I own Fiat and I feel that I am different from the others. I have seen lot of people who drive Honda city/Ford Fiesta/Maruti Dezire/ VW Polo but they don't know what is there inside a hood:lol. I can say fiat customers are "Truly Educated" and Truly Dedicated" for their purchase... :cool
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    the exclusive showroom idea may not work if the staff is incompetent (which I believe is atleast in NCR)

Sales guys make you feel that they are doing a favour by selling the car. A lot more effort is required from Fiat like having good experienced salesmen, defined rules for showrooms ( such as defined booking amount). As of now most Fiat dealers lack transparency. If the showroom is owned by the same person, will it make much of a difference in having a separate floor - in my view it shall not help much. In any organization, the culture normally flows from the top management.
  10. saatwikawasthi

saatwikawasthi

Noida
    I guess the Marketing Strategy of Fiat is Lacking the innovation and aggressive attitude :mad:, In India especially if you don't have a great Marketing Team, then no matter how good your product is, no one would be buying it. Most of the people in India have that tendency of making their choice of car based on what the majority of people around them are buying... That is why I think why brands like Maruti Suzuki, Tata, and in fact Hyundai have great Sales Figures. :confused:
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.