1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    100% matching with what was in my mind. FIAT please don't let us feel ashamed of buying FIAT car.
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Hope the Top Heads @ Fiat India are listening what TFI has been saying...Wake up..before it is too late.

Even the Skoda Rapid is entering the segment with 1.6 petrol/diesel despite its poor ASS.

Fiat India ads appear once a year either in print or over the TV. The latest commercial during July 2011 leaves customer totally confused.

Why doesn't Fiat India learn from its earlier mistakes? Instead of trying to over come the mistakes made, they are making it worse.

Who is to be blamed? Is it the Top Brass at Fiat or the TATAs or our Indian Management at Fiat?

Don't Fiat India have Creative Minds to put forth in improving their brand image? Despite frequent ads across print and media, several major autos are feeling the pressure of dwindling sales. How come Fiat India has ignored and prefers to remain silent without any publicity?

Come 2012, I planned to buy a Linea. My friend, who has GP Emotion+, too strongly supported my decision. But with the dwindling sales, poor ASS, I am a bit worried and wish to wait.

With optimistic view, hope the management wakes up and puts in efforts to revive its products in Indian market once again regain the confidence of Fiat Lovers.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  3. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    i don't think we should care about Fiat's Sales figure, figures will grow for sure ..
    as of marketing and TV commercials, m happy that FIAT is not like a Maruti SUzuki, those fags are like a shopwala in bhindi bazar.. le lo, le lo- alto le lo, Zen le lo, swift le lo ..
    we can not expect more from our indian mentality people who only thinks of 2 things.. 1st is kitna deti hai & 2) kitne me jayegi ...
    majority of people don't care about ride quality and comfort ...
    god Bless INDIA !!
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    awesome thought .!! loved it.

but the serious side effect is fiat has been absconded from india previously leaving all of the owners in tears. chances are, they can do it again
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Availability Of Spare
    When we are blaming FIAT for poor availability of spare parts, I would like to bring out an example where Honda is worse than FIAT.

One of my friend's new Honda City met with an accident . The Front Bumper, Bonnet & the windshield needs replacement. The estimate they had given for replacing these is 90,000 + and for the last 2 weeks it is sitting idle in the workshop stating that they do not have the spares for replacement. Now after 2 weeks they have started the replacement work and they are still waiting for the Windshield. Even a windshield is not available with them ??:shocked. This is a very common thing which all the service centre would stock. Even after ordering, they are yet to get it from Honda warehouse. 2 + weeks for windshield :confused: .

Note:- Mods Kindly merge this to the right thread if this is not the right place.
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    this is common with hyundai and maruthi too. but those paid forums and clever business tactics does not let it highlighted.just google the issues with volks wagen it is worse than fiat yet ads and word of mouth is getting it a sales figure of 5000+ pm
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    my frnd smashed hez Dzire in a roadside temple (mandir) wall while driving in night .. he was able to slow down a lil before impact but still front bumper got damaged with the headlights ... it's now 25 straight days hez car is still in workshop ...
    when asked about it .. they say - sir Bumper peeche se nahi aa raha .. IMO they are trying for bribe or sumthing dunno wat.. inka peeche ka problem kabhi khatam nahi hota .. LOL
    and about the fiat ad campaign i think they may hit hard with new cars .. we all know the FIat cafe project, it's not just another thing to be ignored, atleast no other car maker came up with such idea ..
    i think Fiat's gone hit hard nd hit right on the spot .. but on time ..
    till then i think we just should enjoy our rides nd wait for the moment ..:)
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  8. :eek:fftopic Same here in Chennai with one of my friend who had a damaged windsheild. All the 3 honda dealers (sundaram, olympia & capital honda) dint have any stock of windsheild. He had to wait for 23 days for the windsheild to reach Chennai and another 2-3 days for fixing it. The car was in his parking lot for 25 days lying idle and he was depended on autorickshaw for commute.

The same friend had blamed me and made fun of me an year back when i had to wait for 4 days for the bumper to reach from Pune to Chennai.

All of us are proactive in criticising FIAT but can tolerate the other 'so called' mass manufacturers of motorable tins.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Agree to this. And rather I never faced spare part crunch whenever I visited Fiat service centers. In fact whenever I asked for one it was made available in couple of days (or at max 4-5 days). I am going tomorrow to get the inner pillar plastic panels replaced under warranty, they somehow came out with broken clips.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.