1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From my side............

I had added two nos in the list of fiat punto

for me and my brother.
  2. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The reason why i am attaching the images now is that i really feel the time has come for fiat to do something to increase the authorised service centers. The number of fiats are increasing day by day and TASS is giving second preference to fiat cars. If there is any problem you can forget your car for 3 to 4 weeks, and god knows wheather you will get back your car the way you intend it.
    Recently a idiotic school bus driver tried to squeez in between my car and another bus in a hour long jam, that resulted ina gaping gash of 3 inches just before the fuel cap. I was sucessful in getting 3000 bucks from him which ofcourse is not sufficient, but something is better than nothin. i took the car to ASS, and i was told to return after two days . They told me the entire panel had to be cut and changed and it along with the door had to be painted and it would take 3 to 4 weeks, as there were many tata cars in line. I at once jumped into my car and drove back 70 kms to my home town at went to my old faithful workshop. This incident happened on 25th and i got back my car on 29th good as new which costed Rs 8500. I visited the workshop daily and could personally see the progress.
    There was a linea and a palio multijet which met with accidents and were waiting for their parts, the owners said they were quoted 15000 less than TASS and a delivery period of two weeks. The parts were being bought From TASS at much higher rates sinse they included cost of lost labour.
    There were two uno's both for oil change ane one for clutchplate replacement. The car came in the morning and was returned in the evening wit new engine oil,differential oil and a new clutchplate, total cost 9200.
    There was a petra waiting for a engine overhaul, a palio 1.9 d which was without its engine , which was being overhauled as the car had clocked 302344 kms. The owner was given a quote of 65000 , paint extra, and a delivery period of one month. There was a 1954 model fiat which was being rebuilt from sctatch body,engine,wiring, paint etc. There was another palio receiving new electrical wiring as a fire started from the alternator which caught on and burnt the entire wiring. There were no wiring in the whole of india and so the wiring was being made inhouse. The workshop owner has done such wiring for many uno's and this would be his first palio.
    I just want you guys to know the plight of we fiat owners in our area if this workshop wasnt there. Many people have bought i20 and swifts for the very reason that this was not a authorised service center.Just imagine if such workshops are identified by fiat and given a status of authorised service center and spares made available to them, would make life easy for many of us and stigma of bad after sales service would be gone, thus improving sales and filfulling many fiatians dreams

Akshara school bus E idiotic deed on my punto,25-7-2011  (2).jpg

popular auto,29-7-2011 (2).jpg

popular auto,29-7-2011 (3).jpg

popular auto,29-7-2011 (4).jpg

popular auto,29-7-2011 (5).jpg

popular auto,29-7-2011 (6).jpg

popular auto,29-7-2011 (7).jpg

popular auto,29-7-2011 (8).jpg

popular auto,29-7-2011 (13).jpg

popular auto,29-7-2011 (15).jpg
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Labor charges for taking them from the shelf and handing across counter? This is looting. TASS can charge for labor only if the work is done at their site.
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    completely agree with srinivas that Fiat shud identify these workshops and convert them to authorised service stations for Fiat cars. it will restore alot of confidence on Fiat, as a company which looks after its cars. Fiat Caffe is a good concept but these workshops are equally crucial for Fiat.

Wake up Fiat India. :irked
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    july sales for fiat 1102 :irked

are fiat bhaiyya,hume kahi muh dhikhane ke layak nahi chhodoge kya?:mad:
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Only 1102 cars sold, with the offers they are providing, Fiat will die sooner than we expected.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I thought this month will show better figures especially with the "special" offers. Looks like the offers did not make any impact on sales, and if at all it made any impact, it was negative as I see from the numbers :(
    FIAT should probably do a survey on the reach of the "diesel at the price of petrol" campaign, and whether it had a negative or positive impact!
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    :sad: what the hell!
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Fiat India is slowly but surely moving towards the magical figure of 0000. Congrats!!!!!!!!!
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    WTF came to my mind first !!! i m seeing more n more fiats on road as every day passes. !! but why official figures are showing this? !

anyway chill guys,on a lighter note, may be we can enjoy the rare vintage status soon before than expected :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.