1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    in india advertisement can do 10 percent of job rest is what others say.
    if i am asked to opine ,then"fiat is a good car but if something happens it will remain in service center forever" and this is what i have heard from everywhere.(even service center guys says so..lol.

we spend a fortune not for show off but for some purpose and companies like fiat should have understood it in long run.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if renault being so nascent in Indian market can kick off with their 8 odd dealerships across the country.why can't we do so???Its high time to say TATA to fiat-tata jv.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think FIAT Upgrade/Diesel Car for Petrol Car Price is working well. Yesterday I was having chat with SA of Pandit Auto & he said that Pandit Auto got 35 Booking for Linea & Punto. This month Linea sales will be increased. Fingers crossed.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Correctly said. Fiat is like a intelligent lazy student who had been keep on postponing his lessons and now on previous day of exam, with limited scope for his intelligence to play any remarkable role in success. Only luck will guide Fiat.
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    its almost a month since FIAL had a change in board of directors. still there has been no change in attitute FIAL. nothing new has been happening. no ads, no aggression. its still the lousy and lazy attitute of FIAL.

Wake Up Fiat India. :eek:
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No ads:eek:, I think you are not watching TV now a days:D.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I see the "Diesel at the price of petrol" ad at least once a day, but that's all!
    Until the caption clearly says diesel car and petrol car, I am not sure whether this will scare away potential buyer as petrol is more costly :D
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  8. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    its only for Fiat Upgrade Offer which comes only once in blue moon. it seems you are happy with Fiat marketing. one ad on TV will keep happy. if its only namesake then its fine but if FIAL is planning big then its not enuf.

Fiat is not doing enuf to justify your claim that Fiat ads are on air on TV.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did I say I am happy or sad? I am wrote adv is coming on TV.
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    a change of guard was much required for FIAL. but it has to start showing on Fiat culture in india too. they have to be serious about SELLING Fiat cars in india rather than just selling its engines to its rivals. this site is full of suggestions for fiat india. even if they follow one fourth of it, it will be huge for them. they have to take the bull(indian market) by its horns. atleast Fiat Spa has to get into the act and see to it that FIAL is a success story in india.

Why is Fiat Spa and Fiat so bullied in india?
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.