1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I thought of something strange - Probably Fiat is going to launch the face lifted Linea soon and hence the low numbers of dispatch?
  2. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Jayadev , when I bought my car , a very big reason was based on the various posts and experiences that you had mentioned on various forums . To see you suffering due to this delinquency from FIAT is very painful. I have a suggestion. Please mention your problem on the FIAT official facebook page http://www.facebook.com/fiat.
    Be brief and to the point ; mention the dealer as well and your whole experience ; also mention any compliant number that you have got. I have a feeling it will work and if it doesnt then it wont make the matters worse. All this stuff should be brought to notice of FIAT . Lets do whatever we can and then leave the rest to chance.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Face lifted Linea ! ?

That's like someone trying to alter the Mona Lisa on the original canvas. Bottomline- FIAT should not play with the Linea's exteriors.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    You have hit the nail on the head Gurjinder paaji :) The current Linea is better than the facelifted one by a country mile.
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    the truth everybody knows and fact is-scarcity of spare parts.
    i cant imagine one reason why fiat is acting so absurd.
    maybe tata is intentionally laying thorn bed on path of fiat to sell more indica/indigo.
    for people like me owning fiat is hard earned money at stake.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Facelifted Linea should include

1) LED Taillaps
    2) Double Barrel Projector Headlamps ( Like Bravo )
    3) Stylish Door Handles
    4) New 16" alloys as standard
    5) New Instrument Cluster
    6) Last not but not the least all new 1.6 MJD Engine :firey

FIAT Should not change a single curve of Linea they just need to update above things then it will create magic. :devil

They should price below 11 lac.
  7. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Point 6 above alone will do a good job, there was no reason for the old Verna to be a hit, except for the powerful and yet efficient engines.
  8. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Well I heard, FIAT does business with dealers on cash basis, even for the cars. And our tata dealers, arrogating to themselves some kind of semi government status, do not understand anything beyond credit.
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    end of the day what matters is sales ,number of vehicle sold. fiat cannot sell side by side with tata manza and indica vista. with same engine and same feature.
    even a layman would laugh at fiat "everything is same except the logo and body shape"
    let me recall what one of the technician in tata service center said to a fiat curious gentleman" Sir,everything is same except the company sticker .we use same tools and same spare parts and engines are also same."
  10. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    +1 to jayadev for this. I completely agree.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.