1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    i think we are covered!!

2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

For FIAT, while Punto maintained the mark, Linea failed miserably, thanks to the new arrivals in the segment. The number will only go downwards in the days to come. FIAT India should wake up from the deep slumber and change their marketing strategy to survive in the market. Even MS SX4 [713] became the victim [perhaps, due to plant closure because of labour unrest?] cannot bring solace to FIAT India.
  3. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    I think FIAT should think concentrate more about the service part than anything else to make the brand successful in India.
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys, we have given lot many suggestions here to FIAT. Itte suggestions main to nai company banke gadi bechna shuru kar deti.... FIAT will not do anything for sure... koi itna dheet kaise ho sakta hai...

leave all this in dust and enjoy every moment with your beauty.
  5. sungoa2010

If design of verna and city are futuristic as described by many TV shows then Linea and Punto are Timeless. They never fade. I personally doesn't see anything great in Verna, fiesta or city. People like changes. Koriens and Japanese just make use of it. Just look at Verna-->verna transform-->Verna Fludic. I didn't find any threat from new launches to Fiat as far as design,price,performance and futures are concerned. But the real threat is from aggressive marketing strategies from other players and lack of new launches from Fiat.
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Absolutely. Especially for Mahindra, when Mahindra took over Logan from Renault, somehow I had a feeling that it would turn around sales. Companies like Mahindra/ Tata are good at such things. How could Mahindra have done it? Usually in such cases, its a combination of sales promotion schemes, Dealer schemes/ contest for a particular model with targets, Sales executive schemes/ incentives, Customer schemes/ freebies, effective autonomy in pushing dealers for sales, freedom in decision-making etc etc
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

All three partners are working hardly day and night..........
    1. FIAT, Italy concentrating on only engines sales in India. Without spendinga single penny if a buyer comes then only sell the car.
    2. Tata is concentrating on using best engines from FPT and selling only Tata cars.
    3. FIAL is concentrating on where will we get jobs after closure.i) either Tata will absorb them or ii) Join Maruti/Hyundai
    All are working hard for following sales figure,
    All the bests guys.
    Just read what are the hurdles to buy 01 FIAT car.....
    i) No Advt. All his colleagues/relatives/friends will advise him not to buy a FIAT.
    ii) Then he'll start serching net/autocar magazines. There also he l read more problems than good things.
    ii) So whoever knows about the FIAT engines those only reach showroom.
    iii) They are tried to push away by sales guys towards tata cars. If he survives he will book a car.
    iv) Delayed delivery, carelessness about minor issues will hamper the buyer further more and he'll start writing at all forums.

So all these issues are accumulating and seems that very recently FIAL will achieve their target.....
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Linea - 350 :A

That's really dissapointing! :(
    FIAT PERSONEL, PLEASE BRING THE 1.6MJD exclusive only for the LINEA!!!! PLEASE!
  9. pbraghavan

pbraghavan Timido

hi all
    I recently became a proud owner of Fiat Linea emotion pack diesel.
    After having looked at various options like Honda City,Vento,verna,etc
    I had a look at Linea more out of curiosisty when i passed a TATA showroom in Ahmedabad.
    LINEA is hardly visible on the roads in Ahmedabad.
    I was floored by the looks and features offered and took a test drive and there was no second thought.
    The fox trot azure colour is fabulous.
    It is pathetic to see the Linea sales figure of June.With such fabulous looks,features and proven engine
    I think only poor marketing,advertisement and strategy on the part of FIAT india can be the only reasons
    for the dismal show.
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

You said it perfectly. Still there are some lovers who buy FIAT and we don’t see 0000. But how many lovers are there? If all above said personalities work honestly then they may take some time but they can kill FIAT India for sure and achieve 0000 .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.