1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Just 350 Lineas :eek:

Like Jedi Master Yoda would've said , "An impending crisis, i sense in this." :p

Well , the only thing we can do is wait for the July figures to see if some trend develops or not.

Gurjinder.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    no wonder German car maker has started penetrating aggressively in Indian market.their numbers speaks all.another Volkswagen dealership coming up soon in gurgaon.the amount of margins what Volkswagen offers on sale of each unit is somewhere close to 10%,whereas Indian and Korean/japnese car makers offers margin of 3-5%. hefty margins are luring Indian dealers to switch over brands.
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Palio has sold 6 units. :dancing

this is truly amazing. Palio is still a option for people who love the brand. its hard to believe that a Novo Palio is not considered to be brought in india instead Sedici launch is round the corner. it will have a price tag of 6 lakhs plus and again it will find only handful of buyers. what FIAL has planned is just not understandable.

good to see Punto sales at 1100+. it has the potential to be the best seller in india but has fallen in wrong hands. even Fiat Spa is not realizing it.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Few weeks before NDTV car and bike show had included Vento,Verna,SX4 and City in a comparison. They had opted out Linea. The reason according to Sidharth was that Linea was not included considering its 'sales' and 'relevence'. I didn't understand the second reson. All this biased shows kill the sales of Fiat which is already in a bad shape by the inactivity of its own gaurdians.
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    what will those poor anchors do when Mr. CEO is happy with current sales figures. there has been absolutely no effort from FIAL to increase sales.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    come on guys, If the CEO is happy after seeing this current drop of Linea (The True Italian cra in all Aspects), they what are we to say,
    My suggestion let FAIPL throw the lumpish amount to the Advertising agencies for the promotion of Punto. Linea, stile, 500.. for a period of 6 months, and just watch and see the chart turning...

WAKE UP MR.CEO, (atleast take some of the Tfians Views ----- Free of cost)
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    FIAL - FAIL to increase sales.

Because Fiat offering 1 Lac discount on Palio with MJD heart.

But again no opening for Fiat 500 still.

Last Sunday i saw Fiat 500 Sport 2010 resell advt in new paper (1st time), I asked the price over sms, he quoted me 11 Lacs. True VFM but not 4 me.

@nk4fiat

Great post. Loved reading it and had a good laugh as well.

It's very true.

Gurjinder.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
  8. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Even flop cars like Fabia and Verito outsell Punto & Linea.

On a sidenote, I wonder what Skoda and M&M did with the Fabia and Verito. From selling barely double digits, both these cars are selling about 1500 units / month.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Amit I think Fabia and Verito sales went up due to proper advertizing only.
  10. What you think, Car sales increase by advt... "NO" cars are not FMCG or cold drinks.

Here satisfied customers plays a major role. They need to do proper repair of there badwill.

Delay will create NR (not repairable) tag.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.