1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Man - I laughed out so loud after reading this. Forgot it's close to midnight.

As someone else had quoted previously in the thread let's enjoy the machines. Leave the marketing headache to these guys.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  2. gagi_vid

ohh thank god i din choose punto? few day back i had mail ceo***** regarding face lift.. feed back i got :(- it wil take some more time, again replayed i can i wait til Diwali, i got answer.. lol.. more time? enjoy ur ride.. is this foolish to be to become owner of punto.......... guys from dil se am saying to you all, i love fiat.. but these people Neva improve Neva and Neva if you beg them also, am became so emotional felt cried a litle, from past one year am sending mail to fiat india website, now they removed i aint got good response.... i just pray god bls you i ll neva buy yo car ever.. mode if you don like my true attitude, i hope you can remove my scrap.... god bless fiat am pissed of with ur negligence...

more then 5 times i send mail to fiat ceo.. rajeev.kapoor@fiapl.com

i ll never buy punto.. i ll go to other.. may it to rich or poor.. i feel proud owner of... when you ll get succeeded i ll buy ur bravo. and tats sure....... fiatians if you feel bad about me.. you can vanish me from this web site.......
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

either our ceo must be busy with flagging off the ladakh expedition or must be busy in doing what he does the best..................snoring away to glory.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Guys, start some ''Lets bash FIAT and the CEO'' thread and continue there. I'm sure no one will stop/censor you.

But keep this thread for its intended purpose only.

5. NK Ji,

You are your own writing FIAL and it is translate as F**L :eek:

Same i saw the hording of FCUK watches translate as F**K ;)
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Whatever.... but one thing is for sure.... things are in hands of Monkey. Congrats TATA-FIAT , looks like you almost achieved what you planed.
  7. maverick

maverick Amatore

Just chill guys, there were months where the sales was worse than 1500 units. Fiat continued to be around, they still we be here for a long time to come.
  8. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    We need to see figures of other car makers before we start writing Fiat's obituary. Fuel price hike should not affect Fiat much as it's a pre-dominantly diesel car maker - if anything petrol price hike should result in companies like Fiat that have good diesel engines gaining. Interest rate hike will surely affect sales too.

No company is going to openly tell you the date of launch of a face lifted model. Word of mouth spreads very fast and they wouldn't want sales of the current model to stagnate with people waiting for the face lifted version.
  9. June 2011 Sales :

Linea : 350
    Punto : 1150
    Palio : 6
    500 : 0

Competitor Sales :

Aveo : 160
    Optra : 241

Fiesta Classic : 1077
    Figo : 5698

Lancer + Cedia : 7

City : 2802
    Jazz : 361

i20 : 7152
    Accent : 941
    Verna : 4102

Verito : 1510

Dzire : 2486
    SX4 : 713
    Swift : 9468
    Ritz : 5239
    (note : 11 working day strike at Maruti plant during June)

Micra : 1609

Fabia : 1461

Indica : 8188
    Indigo : 4882

Etios : 5,002
    Liva : 737

Polo : 2,679
    Vento : 2,457
    Beetle : 3
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  10. sungoa2010

Fiat's performance is unsatisfactory. The main reason for Linea's decline in sales is the lack of proper brand building for Tjet. It could have made wonders if properly advertised. Now days every body talks about Bhp of new verna. 'Fluidic' is becoming a magical mantra for hyundai. It is just a way to brand their VTVT engine. But see Tjet. It is still miles ahead than others in term of performance due to the diesel like torque and petrol like refinement. But who knows it. People will trapped by BHP figures. If suicide is a criminal act then Fiat india is not not doing anything less than that."Fiat you are killing yourself".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.