1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    :sad1 I expected better numbers this time seeing the number of new punto and lineas on bangalore roads.
  2. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    +1 royj, i completely agree with you, even here in Mumbai, i see lots & lots of Puntos & Lineas compared to last year.

(sorry for being off topic) I feel Mouth publicity by customer is playing a big role in Fiat's Marketing. I have cousins & in-laws who own civics, fortuner, bmw etc & when they saw that i had bought a Linea, they appreciated my decision & were unanimous that it is a VFM car.:up
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Verna's launch has been very successful. They have crossed 20k bookings till then. But wont remain very long as Ford's Fiesta will give a tough competition..
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tata Motors sales decline by 1%, sells 66,358 units in June 2011

One of the largest vehicle manufacturers in India, Tata Motors has revealed that their sales have dipped by 1% in June 2011 compared to the sales figures of the same month last year. In all (exports included), Tata Motors managed to sell 66,358 units. Off these, 3756 units were exported and remaining 62,602 units were sold domestically.

For the 2011-12 financial year, Tata Motors has sold a total of 187,946 units which is an increase of 4% compared to same period last year when Tata sold 180,210 units.

Of the overall sales in June 2011, Tata sold 39,271 commercial units and 23,499 passenger vehicles (including 1506 Fiat cars). In June last year, Tata Motors sold a total of 29,948 (2137 Fiat) passenger vehicles implying that their sales in passenger vehicle segment has declined by 22%.

On the other hand, Tata’s luxury brand, Jaguar and Land Rover continued their startling run as they, yet again, managed to improve their sales figures. Nano too had an impressive month as a total of 15,463 Nano’s were sold in June 2011.

Source:-
    http://www.rushlane.com/tata-motors-sales-decline-by-1-sells-66358-units-in-june-2011-1216305.html
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    why?

What happened??:mad::uh I was'nt expecting this???
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Verna with its different engine options meet all the customer demands in this department. Linea will also choke against the new Fiesta. Hope Fiat realizes the danger and hope its not satisfied with these numbers, unlike previous remarks from the CEO where he was pretty happy with these small numbers. More features and more power is the need of the hour !
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Fiat is the must dull and boring and non-happening car company that has ever come to india. its pathetic. dont know how FIAL expects to grow in the indian market.

FIAL is heading for the DOOM's DAY. guys dont expect anything from this brand. :irked:irked
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Worst company of the world

Just returning from 02 days Banagalore visit. Logged in TFI and seen this bad news. Yesterday morning seen all the hordings while entering Hyd airport filled with Liva. Inside seen 01 Renault Fluence. After landing in Banagalore again all hordings of Liva, i20, fuidic verna. outside seen 01 Renault Fluence.
    Seen in DNA, 01 full page comparison of hatchbackes . All were listed except Fiat Punto ( swift, liva , polo, beat, i20). At one corner 01 news was there that hungarian SX4 is going to use 1.6D engine from FIAT:A
    " I think we need at least 1000 Shri Anna Hazareji to wake up FIAT."
    Sir plz start " Wake up FIAT" aandolan after janlokpal bill.
    Are yaar itna gadha life me koi kaise ho sakta hai. Sharam naam bhi koi cheej hoti hai.:confused
    Bhailog kuch to karo ya FIAL ko band kar do. Hum Fiat Linea Classic Club ya Fiat Punto classic club nikalenge. :uhWebsite ka naam bhi change karenge:firey
    teamclassicfiat.com
    Aur kya likhu yaro. Sare words khatam hogaye. Ab bas iska intezaar karo.......
    FIAT Sales figure of monthYYY 20xx
    Linea: 0:punch
    Punto: 0:hit
    Palio: 0:confused
    500: 0:boxer
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Its a really Bad news for us, i was expecting the Chart will grow up now as the people are aware of the Fiat Engines, and people around saying more and more Punto's and Linea's seen on the road???
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    even if the sales will be 0000 our ceo will still be happy with the progress, suppling the FAMED MULTIJET engines to auto rickshaws. one day our bicycles will also come with MJD and FIRE engines. then he will on another expedition from kashmir to kanyakumari and expect the sales to be 100,000 per month. :D

this Fiat India for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.