1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Whatever the reason, the Fiat India did maintained the sales.
    First it was told, Vento will closed Linea sales, then SX4 will eat it and recent Verna will kill Fiat. Nothing happened, the sales are steady.

Sales.JPG
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks for the update Ravi. Hope we can see an increase in the graph in the coming months..
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks Ravi for the detailed Update on the sales Figure.
    Sure the sale will reach 5000 mark by this year end :p
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    So now Fiat can make this axiom : "Rate of production of Fiat followers will always be greater than 2000 irrespective of any launhes."
    For Sx4 if, I correct, it is going to get balnced with its own younger brother Dzire. So it is a family issue.
    For Hyundai and Honda has to struggle for 'H'. H for Hyundai or Honda.
    Let us see what will be the aim of Fiesta?
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have lots of expections fro ugly looking Ford Fiesta. But as per cost point of view Fiesta will not affect Linea sales.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The sales figures of the month of June will tell a clearer picture of how the Verna has affected Linea, if at all it has.

Gurjinder.
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I don't think Verna will have any impact on Linea as both the cars have different kind of followers... People who love to drive a car with solidity and good road grip will still buy a linea and people with likings towards quick acc. will go for Verna, people with likings towards lighter car.....

Linea and Verna when compared in features stills stand very close to each other as both have quite similar offerings... It's just people who can actually tell what a Linea is and what a Verna is?

Linea lovers a real admirers...
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    June - 2011

Just - 1506
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    :sadblue

Seems like the Verna has eaten into the Linea's share. Will be clear after the break up is available
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I guess this month will be bad for most players.. Hike in fuel price, hike in interest, almost every factor going against the automobile industry.

But what surprises me is the considerable increase in the visibility of Punto and Linea on the roads in Trivandrum.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.