1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Exactly. At this point of time aggressive marketing is required for Diesel cars. What is the use of that mileage rally which was organized by FIAT. I neither see any a big news on that nor a marketing for that.

Sales advisor from Pandit Auto informed me that new brochured will be coming with photos of winners of the mileage rally. I am still waiting for those brochures. New brochure for Punto is really good & is of high quality.
  2. sungoa2010

Whenever I park my car in basement of shopping Mall in Goa I used to get a brochure of Figo advertising 'Car of the year' awards. Even in Goa ford has a very aggressive marketing. When I esquired why there was no free camp in Goa(as mentioned in website) TASS people said there was no proper circulation from Fiat side. This is the problem. I had many times reported to Fiat that there was no free camp in Goa. There was no effect. So now I have to believe the words of TASS people. Fiat is not concentrating every where. They are concentrating mainly on Pune, Mumbai, Banglore.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

If FIAT want sales to improve, then the following deserve a launch:

1. Grande Punto, not Evo with the 1.4l 105bhp MultiAir.

2.Linea 1.6MJD with 6 spd gearbox AND Dualogic semi automatic.
    And prices bang in Verna's territory or lower

4. gagi_vid

i wanted to booked 90hp.. but cant understand why fiat is not serious with their advt, and their worst marketing, rumor's spread around about punto face-lift, change in interior's. i LL still wait for that..
    i asked dealer here in belgaum about change interiors, he said sir we haven't herd it from fiat, don't no are they serious? i ll wait till august or el's i ll change my plan..
  5. ninads123

Fiat sales in May 2011

2148 units of Linea and Punto.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    An aspect for FIAT car sales that one should not is - The metros is where FIAT sells. The tier 2 and Tier 3 cities the sales would be far lesser than the Tier 1 cities. Somebody from FIAT should analyze this information to identify ways of improving sales in the Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. The sales will definitely improve.
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    i have noticed where ever dealership experience is good fiat sells well.
    i can quote example of my own home town .
    when i bought my fiat back in nov10 everybody stared at it like an alien car, but now it is almost common car with good reputation .
    (this happened in last 6month)
    earlier from 2-3 car in a week to now 4-6 cars a day.
  8. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

They should come out with Linea 1.4 TJET with an auto gearbox first
    and a PUNTO TJET as well...

Punto Auto with 1.3 MJD engine will be a good choice as well...
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    what could be the pricing?

average indian consumer aims at no more than 6 lakh for hatchback and 8 lakh for sedan.
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Time and again I have posted this... FIAT's line up should be :
    1.2 Punot ~80ps across all variants
    1.3mjd vgt across all variants
    1.4 tjet punto sport and punto sport+ (like the one displayed in auto expo)
    also a punto 1.3 mjd vgt with dualogic

Linea 1.4TJET across all variants
    Linea 1.6MJD vgt across all variants
    and both with dualogic gearbox

a sub punto car which has the 1.3 mjd fgt (75ps) diesel
    and a 1.0l petrol ~70ps
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.