1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Mods Note - Post deleted, per FastLove's request.
  2. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    ofcourse, no offence taken and no offence meant :)...I thought of sharing what I see in my office parking space....may be we should collect some questionaire about why they chose city ahead of linea...
    Though blue and me is exciting, I have seen people using blue tooth when they drive..as simple as that...
    may be my thoughts reflect that of normal buyers(confused)...:)
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    I have seen people with bluetooth devices/headsets in local trains and buses too... That surely doesn't make the Honda city Guy any different from this crowd :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Good to see the sales figure, Agreed with everyone about 2000 being a decent number with all the negative publicity and perception people have got.

Man you spoke my heart, Although it's not as bad as dejire it surely isn't a looker. The rear is bland - But peeps in India fall for phoren brand, How many really understand how powerful the diesel engine is. Fiat should come with a 1.6 MJD and if possible an 1.6 MJD with Duallogic, that would possibly differentiate it from the crowd. A diesel automatic will sell whatever it is with the current petrol prices. Fiat are you listening?
  5. City grill looks aggressive and not executive at all to me. In executive rating i'd probably rate Vento a bit higher than Linea but otherwise none can beat Lineas looks.

Anyways it's nice to see FIAT recover and clock 2k+ figures
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, please let us restrict our discussion to Fiat India sales in this thread. Further posts will be moved.

Nice to see the Fiat sales in Jan has increased, hope it sustains.
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    the thing with linea is that from different angles it gives different feelings...thats the beauty!
    I find d grill very imposing and aggressive, the rear subtly beautiful and the side profile sporty yet executive!
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    What a Reeeeeeelllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffff yar!!!!!!!
    2174 Units is a decent figure. So good start for 2011!!
    Keep it up FIAT!!!!!!!
    pleaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee advt more aggreseively.
    Even if you spend advt budget equivalent to profit of 1000 cars, sales will increse by Existing Nos + 1000 more cars becoz of advt. ( finally yielding no extra profit) still it makes sense.
    It will increase your market share, turnover, road presence, dealer turnover, because of more advt. people will know more about FIAT cars and slowly it will go in positive circle.
    i.e. next month profit of 1000cars spent on advt will give you Existing no+ 1500 cars. So subtracting profit of 1000 cars gone for advt, final figure is increased by 500.
    next month it will be Existing Nos+ 1800 , and so on.............
    request (plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz) * n times to FIAT- "Market aggressively and see, you will be king in India after 2-3 years!!!!"
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Good to see FIAT sales climb up eventhough there is still a long way to go. All the Best FIAT.
  10. Excellent figures! :wow :dance

What they need is innovative advertisement! When you look at T-Jet ad it is so boring that people may not get attracted to those adds. I said that time and again I loved Nano (as well as few Tata) ads. I am not sure if FIAT people read on these forums and listening to these suggestions.

Ravi said that no other discussions here so not writing more on Honda and FIAT executive looks. But the point of executives (Managers etc) opting for Honda than FIAT is right. In Mumbai also you find more City's than Linea's. But the reason is not executive looks, it is more to do with the brand and image of FIAT. But with such sales figures and good ASS, I am sure this picture is here to change in next 2-3 years. Don't forget FIAT is coming with Diesel powerhouse as well and that should give tough competition to Vento
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.