1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Fiat is stable around 2100 cars per month. There is no backup by good marketing policy and ad campaign.
    I think this is right time to play with some decent Audio, Video and print ads. Provide product voucher with all features.

I am not sure what Accenture has done they could not find lack of ads... good performance by Accenture.

If marketing is under Tata Motors then Fiat should take charge now.

We all know that this is 50:50 JV. Tata is getting enough money from Vistas and Manzas. Why they should worry about Fiat sale. They are silently killing one world class competitor. Yes a competitor , because someday JV will finish and Fiat would be a competitor of Tata.

I would like to say that Tata is using FIAT and JV optimally. 10 out of 10 to Tata Management.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    FIAT is not listening to us then why we wasting our time here....

they never learn from past experience.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Some time I feel fiat need to get some young and dynamic CEO who can lead this elite name to reach the ultimate destination where it is supposed to be.taking maruti's and tata's they have word of mouth in bounty..they need not to mull over for newCEO...fiat
    Need to grab one of the top honchos from auto industry.else keep on grumbling and cribbing for units not generating.

Mods:if it's offensive pls knock this off..

Sent from my iPhone
    using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  4. Sales figures of Honda City is down to just 1828 (from as high as 4500 this year).
    Vento sold 2403 (2870 in April) and Polo 3486 (3760 in April)
    New Verna sold 4357

Looks like Linea and Punto are going steady and maintaining their status quo despite competition from new cars.

Vento ate into City's sales.
    Verna ate into Vento's sales.
    New Fiesta will further cause dent to City & Vento nos.

City will soon catch up with FIAT !!!!!!!
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  5. sharadverma

In may fiat sold 2148 cars
  6. sharadverma

Honda sold 2334 units in May
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Linea seems to be the least-affected by Vento+ANHV

FIAT India's monthly volume seems to have settled at 2000+ for the time being.

Linea seems to be the least-affected and ANHC the worst-affected due to Vento and ANHV effect.
  8. I went to my dealer today to get some documents for my punto. I asked him about the sales and future fiat plans. He said last month they sold 30 units which includes punto and linea together and this month it is 26. That means 1 Fiat a day = 365 fiats every year by a single dealer. When i asked him about the Fiat's new Brand Cafe location and plans he said that they are opening the Cafe in CP ( Connaught Place) and i was like WHAT....:eek:

I saw the new BMW Studio construction going on in CP and if Fiat Cafe comes to CP then it would definately going to attract some serious crowd and will raise the brand awareness.
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Linea : 845
    Punto : 1298
    Palio : 5

source-team bhp.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

On expected lines. Punto too is rather stable .

Punto alone should command atleast 2000+ sales per month. FIAT , its time to wake up and smell the coffee!

P.S. OT The sales of ANHC was 1/3rd of what it was in January 2011. Maybe production issues or others eating into its share. But im happy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.