1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    It is the effect of innovative, consistent and sustained marketting effect. When nano sales went below 500, immediately from next month Tata reacted.
    But that is not the case for FIAT cars, have you seen any Advt for Palio in recent 4-5 years? When Linea and Punto sales is contineously dropping what Tata management done to improve ? nothing. But its more fault towards FIAT, India for passive and dull dealing with tata.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It seems that Tata is responsible for the Campaigning of Fiat cars in India, then for what are they waiting for, Why the hell is there no advertisements coming on FIAT vehicles, I think if Fiat-India would have given a contract for some advertisement companies on a yearly bassis the sales would have increased tremendously with the innovative advertisements.
  3. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    Tony,it seems they are not interested on advertising on their own they are not responding and not being active
    :firey
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    In my recent trip Goa-Cochin-Goa, I observed that Fiat's presence is not there in small towns. For example in Goan highways between madgao and paniim one will see lot of Fiat cars. But on the way between Karwar- Manglore there was not much Fiat cars on the road. Even northern part of kerala there was not much fiat cars. All I can see was Maruti cardboard boxes with four tyres attached to it. Calicut and Trichur had fairly good number of Fiat cars. Cochin was on top in numbers of Fiat cars. So Fiat need to sell more cars in small towns. What I was wondering was that the road condition in those small towns desperately need fiat vehicles for a comfortable journey than Maruti and Hyundai. People are ignorant about the capability of Fiat vehicles. If they can fill those gaps I am sure it will outnumber at least Figo.
  5. sungoa
    the thing is punto appeals to heart than head..
    these cars are not sold in good numbers because of the bad history and also due to their not so vfm value as per reports by various mags. these mags say that this car is good and suggest this to anyone on their own instead of the readers asking if this is a good car or not.
    that would change the future of the sales of the cars.. also the ASS needs to be better than the present position to complete the jobs better and faster with lesser failure rate
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Recently one of my relative told that his colleague bought a Punto MJD. I was happy to hear that because he had a plan to by Dzire. The next sentence was disappointing. The AC's compressor failed in his new car and he struggled to get it fixed. What you said is correct. Fiat should make sure that these kind of issues will never happen.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Very disheartening to hear so many ACC failures or gas leaks.

A few days ago a friend called to tell that the refrigerant gas in his 1200 km run Linea MJD has leaked.

Gurjinder.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I think FIAT should strongly educate the technicals and the sales person rather than going for commercials, they should also give more commission margin than the Tata.
  9. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I don't know why we are wasting our time , energy and precious bandwidth discussing Fiat sales and how to increase them when the CEO has clearly said that he is very happy with the sales figures of Fiat cars.
  10. well i noticed a manza add which was made for indian market which was copied from a punto add for european market.................i have hardly seen any advertisement for punto or any fiat brands in recent days
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.