1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    One little correction here.
    The figure of 1800 is for April 2010.
  2. guys dont be happy.
    2000 is not a great number combing palio, punto and linea.

micra is doing better numbers than all the three cars combined that too with the thin dealer network.
    FIAT needs to start acting quick or they will be history very soon in INDIA
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    m just happy that sales increased despite no efforts from FIAT and considering the new launches round the corner!
    And its been sometime since FIAT last sold 2k+ cars in one month :)
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    much glad to see 2049 from fiat and their special effort like free camps. let us wish fiat keep it up henceforth.

it is good to see numbers increasing
    but contrary to that i am afraid to see my punto(linea) loosing its splendour and uniqueness .

even though there are lot of punto's on the road yet most of the people definitely give a second look .expression on their faces are like they saw a new car..(that brings goose bumps on me)
  5. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Jayadev
    Don't worry, no matter how many Puntos or Lineas would be on the roads, every single one of them would turn heads. Such is the beauty of these cars!
  6. +1 Ichimaru

where ever i go with my car it sure turns heads which cant be done even by a merc
  7. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    Sure these beauties are head turners.Good to see improvement in the sales figures.............
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just learn from Tata, see the sales of Nano, it has crossed 10K this month. Bravo Tata.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The Hyundai Fluidic marketing is garnering a lot of eyeballs . The new 2011 Verna campaign it surely is.

The new Verna looks like a Korean-Japanese offspring undergoing a plastic surgery to look like a European. In short, it looks messed up.

Gurjinder.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Prospective buyers still have a fear whether FIAT can survive in India with just two models in their kitty. "What will I do if I buy a FIAT car and FIAT closes shop in India?" Every new FIAT customer will have this fear.
    To loudly proclaim that "we are here to stay", FIAT should introduce more models that cater to the average Indian car buyer who would want a car with less problems. Until more affordable models come, a big change in the sales figures is unlikely.
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.