1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    1865 thought out of the box and bought FIAT's.

Really ,no other explanation for it. The topic of buying a FIAT is approached by majority of potential buyers as if they've been asked to kiss the backside of a Baboon. Without any comparison or anything like it , they doubt FIAT and the cars they produce.

U just have to look at a Linea inside out and think that Honda does NOT deserve the "quality king" tag.

Gurjinder.
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
  3. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    So all the good suggestions from us in the forum has helped FIAT to increase 43nos (2.3%) over last month. If the trend continues it is good.
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I think it will increase in coming month, because many potential customer will compare SX4 Diesel with Linea diesel, So I think Linea will come out as a clear winner in the comparison.

I also heard from sources that in New Verna and New Fiesta, Hyundai and Ford respectively, They are planing for 90 HP motor (Diesel).So, I think in this segment people will defiantly choose Linea. Also heard that Civic is also been launching in 2012 with 1.5 i-ditec Diesel motor with 95 HP. so, here also people will turn over Linea for sure.

Just Fiat has to improve after sales service(it is improved but not a top notch) ::T
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    How? Man SX4 is from Maruti ::OO

Again how?
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Fiat should start the referral scheme again...
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Honda only uses the acronym i-CTDI for their diesel engines. All the rest is pure imagination , not facts.
    Nowadays , no manufacturer needs 1.5 litres of displacment from a diesel to pump out 95hp.
  8. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    HOW MAN HOW.... :anyone
  9. arichakra

arichakra

Kolkata
    Poor sales.
    Seems they do it intentionally. No promotion, no add & no marketing/sales initiative!
    This goes on & on & on. Fiat is actually NOT doing anything to capture Indian market. :hit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.