1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Paisa do aadmi kuchh bhi bolega. :mad:
  2. sungoa2010

In Fiat You will not feel the turbo Kick. It is very linear. This should be the ideal case. A turbo kick as if a missile has kicked on ones back is a immature way of tuning(My opinion). I don't like. I don't like to ride on a mad horse. Look for maturity in Engine. The same people who criticize Fiat will praise Micra which has very linear power delivery.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    I am a FIAT fan, and I want to see more FIAT cars on the road.
    FIAT ads are not great. Most of the ads cater to a particular class of people. Except hardcore FIAT fans, not many will buy a car just to get "admired". They mostly focus on power and beauty of the car. The ads should talk about the practical aspects and what matters to the user. Punto has umpteen features, most of which are never advertised. Advanced features available in the onboard computer is never advertised. Others have less features, but they talk a lot about those features. And also, the family aspect never come in the ads. As someone has mentioned earlier in this thread, family has a major role in decision making.
    FIAT is definitely selling decent numbers, but they can do better if they improve the marketing strategy.
  4. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Yes. Sales should improve and it applies to any brand and any company that is into any business. So, the point is the people who do the business will surely be taking care of that and the feedbacks from Fiat fans are surely a great way for improvement.

How,i see it is, that let us enjoy the exclusivity till it lasts. Coz, i see many lioness (lineas :)) on the roads that i already feel threatened regarding the exclusivity bit :D

I m one of those who just cannot think of buying the swift bcos it just is too boring now with so many on the roads.

Also, lets understand that Fiat is over coming all the challenges due to the baggage carried from the past and that is why you see so many fiats on the road.

The way from here is only UP as there is more to come

P.s. - Funny thing on my android. When i slide to type Linea , the word "lioness"appears :D
    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  5. rohitjha

Production of Palio stile has been discontinued.

hope there will be a new palio, Uno in few months.
  6. rohitjha

I read several blogs come to the conclusion that fiat would be launching 1 of these three cars

1. Uno
    2. New Palio

Which one would you guys say will be most successful... :cool

Where would you put your MONEY??? :steering
  7. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    110 % correct. If fiat wants it can make a few changes in the gearbox and produce a bucking wild horse, but the linea and punto are not mad horses.The linear power delivery is one of the many reasons loved by the europeans which saw lakhs of puntos being sold overseas. This also keeps the pollution in check by giving less pickup in first gear.
    I personally know how difficult it is to meet european standards. We have been exporting prawns to japan, U.S.A, Dubai etc etc from the past 15 years. The buyers make sure certain quality standards, cleanliness, processing techniques are followed.It was a cake walk meeting japan and U.S standards.Here "chalta hai" was the norm. On the contrary it took nearly 10 years to meet european standards. Number of visits by various departments, very very strict quality checks, and turning the plant up side down , spending more than 50% of the plants cost on new equipment, number of guarantees and new agreements finally made our plant eligible for exports to european countries
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :cool: The sale of fiat is increasing in India, people are been more aware of the car, For me swift is old dated car, but if you compare punto / Linea it will never loose its image in the near future. But at the same time, we need the advertisements more often and in different styles so that they can showcase the mean machine competely.
  9. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

I can see too many Lineas (non-TJET) on road in Pune now a days. I guess it was becoz of the sales scheme they had for them. Insurance off and some exchange bonus. Overall saving came up to 50K for select models... I guess that has pushed the sales a bit...
  10. Yes True! Even in Mumbai from Kharghar to Mahape (In Navi Mumbai). I don't get to see many T-JET's.

But one good change has happened. In my company I see at least 5-6 FIAT cars now (2 Linea FIRE, 1 T-JET and 2 GP)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.