1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As far as I know, one Fiat Bravo belongs to Rajeev Kapoor and other one to Ravi Bhatia. These are the 'only two' that are often seen in Mumbai.

By the way, someone who has joined Team BHP few days back owns a Fiat Bravo. Moreover, he owns a Electric Blue Fiat Linea T-Jet, which is yet to be launched officially. Doesn't it look like the Fiat CEO is on Team BHP. ::D

Here you go - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...-jts-q4-2.html (PICS: Alfa Romeo, 159 3.2 JTS Q4)

The data given in the official website of TATA is the number of cars dispatched to the dealers and not the actual number of cars sold in a particular month!
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

The guys has mentioned that its all his dad's cars. So may be the CEO. The persons name is Rajat. Klub class if you can get his second name out, then we can determine whose son is he. ::V rajat Kapoor or Rajat Bhatia :confused
  3. Let me send him a PM! Wish me all the best. ::D
  4. sungoa2010

Klubclass: thanks for bringing the thread to our notice. After seeing the Bravo I was wondering the i20 has copied the rear of it. Also see the center console.
    I am not an expert of car design, but I can see some design elements of Bravo in it. Does any body has noticed it?
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Hyundai never had original designs did they? Compare the rear quarter of he i20 and the BMW 1 series you'll understand what I mean.

The new verna RB which is being praised elsewhere also has the shoulder lines very similar to the Ford Fiesta and the Mondeo in the UK. Somehow Europeans are the ones who really have clean lines without these unwanted lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Hitesh

fiat cars have amazing features and tech.but the only ppl who know abt it are the ones who buy it.The marketing strategy is really disappointing.these cars are of a verry high claibre....yer they are not even considered as good as a tata or a maruti.... Fiat shud go aggressive on marketing.ppl don't even know they own ferrari and punto n lenia have ferrari tech in them....camon fiat

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  7. saugdas

I wonder where would have the FIAT sales nos gone if their engines had such issues like what is now going on with Honda City. And what a galla party the FIAT bashers would have had. On the contrary, If you see the thread on the subject at team bhp, majority is so happy and pround of Honda for the City recalls. Can i call this Hypocrisy?
  8. Of course! Also I checked with my friend who owns ANHC and he was not aware of this recall!
  9. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    I agree that its was super bias on the part of the posters at teambhp.
    However, I appreciate what Honda is doing.

Anyone has any idea, how the sales are going this month, thus far?
  10. gurus

gurus Amatore

not sure whether this question should be in this thread or not.
    I heard that Beat diesel is getting launched with 1L MJD engine with 3 cyl. I think it is the stripped down engine from 1.3L
    But the new small car Fiat is going to launch will also have this engine? or it will be full 4 cylinder new 1L engine?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.