1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After the Jan 2011 Sales it seems like Fiat is pulling up socks with new marketing strategy. First the Bryan Adams Show Co-Sponsors and now a Fiat AD on Radio. Yes....while coming back from Gym heard this Fiat Ad on Radio....where this guy says that he lost his job and is broke. His friend replied that the Test Drive is free something like that. Has anyone of you come accross this Ad before.
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

LOL...How very true Bala. We are using so many adjectives for our cars, for ourselves, for their cars, for themselves that the whole discussions takes a different turn every day. I love reading this discussion.

Why should I be bothered abt how many FIAT sells? so that lot many people become wiser and turn to other "enlightened category" (thank RoyJ for the term). and I am not even sure what does FIAT management thinks. FPT must be making loads of money with no service infrastructure/no advertising/no road shows/no factory visits/no teamfiat as well...only by supplying engines to other players who sell like hot cakes. Maybe they want to just wee bit keep brand alive so that people keep buying Fiat engined cars of other brands.

I am only concerned that my parts are available and good workshops having trained manpower is nearby my house. Rest all will start falling into place. Its simple.
  3. atulmt

Yea, i have heard it many times in the evening show on 93.5 red FM. By the way yesterday i saw news on CNBC awaaz channel that FIAT is going to break the tie up with TATA and will open up their own showrooms in selected city. All this is to improve the sales. How should we take this, i have seen many people complaining in the forum that TATA service people don't behave properly with the FIAT owners??
  4. royj

royj Esperto

My experience has been slightly different. I have felt they treat me better than the indicab and other TATA owners.. I have also seen Safari owners commanding a premium service (and premium service charges too ::V ). If at all a TATA-FIAT service center treats FIAT owners badly, you can be most certainly sure that they treat TATA owners equally bad.
  5. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    I too agree royj. I go to RF Motors, cochin for my services and they treat me with more respect and sincerety than they do to the indicas and indigos. They have two different service centres dedicated to fiat cars and tatas which are very good and well equipped. have any one from cochin faced any problems from them?
  6. anrad73

anrad73 Amatore

Thane, India
    Hi Guys,

Some possible developments happening at FIAT India ( Inside information ).

1. The Rear passengers in the upcoming Linea's ( towards the end of Y2011 ) will find themselves much cooler. The reason is because FIAT is planning to install a blower inside the Rear AC Vent which will help in blowing out the Cool air from the Aircon with greater force :dancing rather than just being an outlet for the cool air, presently.

2. The Linea's & Punto's ( Y2012 ) will make use of LED lights for all applications i.e. Direction Indicators, tail lights, rear high stop light and also probably for the Head Lights , as well. :wow

I seriously envy all those who will own these once they are launched !! :A
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Rear AC Vent works great currently too. For even better cooling they should be placed on pillars or roof and directed towards seat.
    Adding another blower would increase already noisy blower of Linea
    Currently middle passenger in rear seat gets cool air from front central vents and rear ac vent (My dog enjoys the rear AC the most)

Is EVO coming into india? I guess EVO have LED lighting
  8. anrad73

anrad73 Amatore

Thane, India
    Hi Vijay,

I do not know abt the EVO but I did see two Bravo's in the FIAT Ranjangaon parking lot with MH-12 registration.

Is it the FIAT Bravo then for India for the future? :confused
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Another blower to Linea? :firey FIAT needs to immediately get the 1.6 MJD to survive the competition.
  10. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    A friend of mine in Fiat told me that they sold over 2k cars in December too (Cause of 50k+ discounts)! The information on the TATA website is wrong! Is there any other source to December sales for Fiat apart form the TATA site?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.