1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Linea 1.6 MJD

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Arun1100, Apr 12, 2011.

1. sunilraj

sunilraj Timido

Bangalore
    New Linea with 1.6MJD? Is there any news about 1.6 MJD Punto?
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yea thats sounds yummy about Punto :D
  3. sunilraj

sunilraj Timido

Bangalore
    Yummy indeed, but would fiat give us what we want? I do read about 2013 launches but no hint about 1.6ltr MJD, they seem just happy pushing 1.3ltr for new launches as well. (1.3Ltr for mini SUV:confused:)
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    On one note, what you said is true. But on the other note (business perspective) the current market trend for punto, linea, etc. models is quite bad. So its best to improve the current ones rather than introducing new improvements for the same model and loosing the market for the existing ones. Because, they have to manufacture both side by side and that involves (i guess?) more investments.
  5. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    FIAT should focus mainly on after sales service and availability of original spare parts. Launching new models will not help to increase the sales figure rapidly. I know people who like to take test drive of punto/linea, like to talk about the beauty and the ride comfort of the car but went to maruti dealer (some of them to chevy for beat) to book swift/dzire and happily waiting in a long queue!!!!!
    1 person likes this.