1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Linea 1.6 MJD

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Arun1100, Apr 12, 2011.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Maybe Fiat is trying hard to fit 1.6 litre mjd in Tata Manza or suzuki trash cans .If they succeed they will try in Linea.
  2. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    I think Nissan will out pace Fiat on bringing diesel Engine above 1.3 Lt. As per their plans, Sunny will be coming with 1.5 lt diesel by next year starting.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    absolutely hated the design of nissan sunny.. and nissan is planning to plonk the same engine in logan into this as well. Renault is already using nissans engine for its logan , micra and even fluence with slight tweaking. but its no way comparable to MJD !
    1 person likes this.
  4. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    guys... can anybody confirm this rumour?!?!? Is 1.6 mjd really gonna make it into linea????
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Really wish anyone could confirm this piece of news but nobody knows for sure. However, Fiat really has no other option but to get the 1.6 MJD in the Linea. The sooner they do it the better for them.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    it would be great to see the 1.6 in the punto as well.. That will be a fabulous hatchback..
    Again i can only say if FIAT does not time/ think about it clearly it will go the S10 , chevy SRV way..
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Only 1.3 MJD 2 in fiat cars and 1.3 MJD 1 in all other cars will be good and also a valuable marketing.
    1 person likes this.
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I will try getting this info...

1.I hear new linea launch is imminent...Service guyz all over India have gone to raining in Ranjangaon..
    2.Cherokee Jeep & Bravo in pipleline too..
    3Panda was planned as well..

But I think Linea & Panda are what they have in plan.I will confirm.
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Good news! But when?
  10. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

if they bring the Bravo it will have the same fate as 500. they should try to get a Mini SUV's or a proper SUV. i think that is the need of the hour. See what Renault did with the Duster.