1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fiat India's plans are more sluggish for the indian market,
    I had heard Punto launch in June,Avventura in August first week & Abarth 500 by Nov or Dec but now their launching schedule for all 3 cars is not good
    Avventura by November means it lost its game by not coming before the festive season.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr

Just rumours. Ignore them. Fiat's only waiting for the budget from the new sarkar which is heavily pro-corporates.

The real exciting hope (also just a rumour!) is that the Punto and/or Avventura will come with a 1.2 version of the T-jet. Otherwise: why to be testing-mules so much?;)
  4. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Yes right,Fiat may be waiting for the budget announcement from the new sarkar,New Punto might wont get T-Jet engine as Avventura will be getting it for sure.I guess they are testing new Punto with same mechanicals to see the rattlings of new dashboard & other new things.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
  6. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    With FIAT nothing is predictable. They can shelf anything and come up with a surprise.

But since they have come to India, have been listening only to press releases and stuffs, nothing concrete. Do not understand this laid back approach from FIAT. Are they like this across the globe or only with India?
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Yes nothing cant be predicted about FIAT.They may come up with a surprise or wont.
    This laid back approach from FIAT is making them loose their market share to their rivals but they are least bothered in market share when their engine share is more than rivals.I guess hey are like only for the Indian market.They say they are listening & taking feedbacks from their loyal Fiat fans in india but where's the implementation of feedbacks given by Fiat fans in India?
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Fiat global is also same and quite laidback... imagine a product like Viaggio launched only in china where as it could have done well in all emerging markets.... but FIAT is FIAT
  9. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    If fiat keeps delaying the updated punto, they would face very tough competition from the new i20 speculated to be coming this september, the new polo with the 1.5 diesel engines and the new swift that might also launch soon.
    Also the polo and i20 would have a lot more changes compared to their outgoing models unlike the punto that gets mostly a cosmetic makeover.