1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ask FPT, Ranjangaon and you shall have your answer. :)
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

What if FPT responds that testing an engine somewhere is planning a launch for it:mrgreen:
  3. gurjinder

Punjab
    You can think of N number of conjectures and all can be true / false. Hell, they might even say they are readying it for the #1 Fiat fanboy in India - ENKI ;)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    So why is there a Panda standing at the plant?
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Last time when we visited the Fiat Factory, there was a Bravo and an Alpha Romeo standing there aswell. Not for testing though.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Lolol! You said that a Fiat engine tested and photographed in India is not for launching it and blaming me for permutation and combinations. Do you really think that you are not a bmw fanboy? What are your basis to comment so boldly that an engine caught during testing will never be launched? I asked you and you mentioned your source in last post of yours:D.

It doesn't take much of mind to question someone. I hope you won't delete this post, being critical only is nowhere being wise.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  7. gurjinder

Punjab
    BMW Fanboy? You bet I am. Check my sig pic. Earlier I had the M3's tacho as the signature and before that the M5 and the M550d :)

My source of info - Sorry cannot disclose as I do not have the rights to disclose. But it's not a rumor i plucked out of thin air to ensure more hits to TFI like some other websites are doing. Plain genuine info.

Totally upto you to believe this piece of info or not. I'm fine either way.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Are we not deviating from the Fiat India - Future plans? :D

We can stop at this please.
    2 people like this.
  9. gurjinder

Punjab
    Ouch. It feels like 2012 all over again as ENKI was able to ensnare me into an internecine argument, just like the good ol' days.

I agree. Any further OT posts will be moved.

Thanks and apologies from my side!
    4 people like this.
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    AFAIK India will have the 1.3 Multijet II not the 1.6 !