1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    It will be one hell of a car. Xuv 500, Safari Storme, Renault Duster, etc,etc,etc can commit sucide. But sad part it is that this car will no longer be in hands of enthusiast instead with some polticians and thier chaffuers :evil:
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    nope my friend.
    We are a special breed of people here. Even if you offer Mercedes for 6Lakhs folks would still buy Maruthi because "Someone else has bought it already and out here its a case of , if my neighbor has it then it must be a good car"
    2 people like this.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Why is that the neighbors of around 1 lakh FIAT owners are not feeling the same?. There is something more to it than your analysis:). It could all change with a Duster kind of runaway hit and immediately the brand picks up all that it had lost.

Abdul
    3 people like this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True. Most of my neighbours know me as Car Enthusiast. But, still none bought Fiat seeing that I am buying only Fiat.
    2 people like this.
  5. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    The moment you talk about FIAT, people start narrating horror stories of service and spare parts availability etc and look at me as if I am a Fool !!!

At the same time, they all vouch on the product but are scared to invest on it fearing about after sale service - True Story

Only a few enthusiasts care about having a good product barring service hurdles that one would face during entire ownership and that crowd owns "FIAT". That's it :D

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    When myself and my Jiju were hunting for new Car he used to tell that we should be different from the crowd try some thing new think different and all that stuff myself ended up with Punto and he ended up with DeZire.. :)

Today i saw huge pandal in my office campus with all Brands lining up their Cars - Renault, FIAT, Maruti, Hyundai, Mahindra, Ford and what not.. it was Aadya (Girish) from FIAT, i asked him where is the TJet when are you launching it he said it has arrived at his showroom and formal announcement is pending.
    6 people like this.
  7. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Great news, finally FIAT is launching T JET :D, did he share any details about the new version ?
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It will be T-Jet Dynamic and T-Jet Emotion. Look at Fiat India website. :)
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Actually Girish mentioned about this event at electronics city in the morning, never thought about it so seriously, good to see FIAT participating in such displays, it helps to spread awarness as well.

If i recollect it correctly, Girish had mentioned that TJet might be priced above MJD's !! Hope this isint true.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  10. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes ramjn, I have seen that at FIAT website, I was more interested to know whether this will be a facelifted version :). Few of other automobile websites were mentioning that.