1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Shams, hope & hope. Wish Fiat will not do the same as they did for Punto, Later they introduced 90HP with VGT with more power.

1.6 is confirmed, and I got the info from Fiat showroom 1.6 with 105 BHP will launch soon ( by Dec). If this is true then we can assume that 120BHP VGT will not be far.

1.4 TJET 150 BHP is a dream ( may not come to India). But FIAT is already providing 1.4TJET to India, so why not tune it to 150 BHP ;).

Because Viaggio testing spotted in Italy, why not we will start dreaming now ;). If they launch Viaggio as New Linea then 1.6 MJD 120 BHP is the min req to Enter D1 seg, else FIAT will lost the battle again, I am sure FIAT will not repeat the same fault again.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  2. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Forget about 120kmph... You don't feel that the ride and handling gives you an amazing experience even at 80-100kmph? It is obviously an enthusiast's car if it makes the driver feels confident accelerate more and makes him smile. I too agree that Punto should have a 100-120bhp option as well. But that doesn't make the car less exciting.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Ok. Let me create a new thread "TFIan Dreams". Lets continue discussing all probabilities of a car that FIAT can bring in India.
    BTW, may be Fiat will bring in Ferrari's F1car. They already have it in their arsenel isn't it? Dream on!!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Guys, kindly use an appropriate thread. Thanks :)
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Suman, i certainly hope this is true but frankly speaking we cannot rely on news provided by Showroom/SC people..
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  7. iamvarung

iamvarung

India
    Latest update on Fiat Linea T-Jet

fiat linea.JPG
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams,
    Yes,i too have this info ,linea with 1.6 is expected in 2014.
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Purely Speculation, TJet will be approx 14Lacs on thr road, i have a copy of price sheet released in jan this year...
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    That should be the joke of the year - I should be able to get a base variant 1.8 TSI at this price point post the discount.
    1 person likes this.