1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The changes under the hood is already known to most that the Tjet is back. There would be no other change to the engines that is on offer. Not sure why you were aiming at changes to engines.
    2 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh not the engines Krishana. Was looking at the tweaking of gear system, etc. Small stuffs actually.
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks like we Fiatians always expect more :D. The 3 +2 yrs warranty is the best in the industry, simply shows the confidence Fiat has in their cars, and why not!
    1 person likes this.
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    So any information about the changes in linea and punto? hope the moderators got some information about the same.
  5. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I dont think there would be any changes to gearbox/ratios. That would be like beating a dead horse when they themselves have announced the new generation Punto and Linea to be launched in 2014.

PS: Lets wait till the end of the day to collate the information and to be posted here. Raising many repetitive questions will only cause more chaos. Patience please :up
    1 person likes this.
  6. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    By the pics from the media event.. i don see any changes to the punto alloys and tht colour difference was not noticeable to a BNW punto.. only thing is the chrome door handles, was tht the pic of a 90 hp or will all puntos get the chrome door handles henceforth..?
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I wonder if that is in action from immediate effect?

However ill wait for the complete details till EOD.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  8. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    But that warranty will be applicable to new cars take delivery henceforth ??

i got my 90hp 3 weeks back :confused::confused:
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This may be for new cars only.
    I think we should wait for some more time. They have made an announcement. They have a plan and seem to be implementing them one by one.
  10. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    It would be for the cars sold henceforth. Anyways you still have not bought the car, so one worry is out of the window about warranty.

Yes, it would be for the cars sold henceforth.

+100.