1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    For the month of March Fiat sold 342 Punto's and 120 Linea's,the fuel story Punto 306 Diesel,36 Petrol and Linea 109 Diesel,11 Petrol cars sold..March is the best month for Fiat after the month of October 2012..:clap..But this not best for a company which is having 2 best in their class products Punto and Linea..For the coming months we shud see rise in Fiat's sales if Fiat comes with truck load of marketing and brand building activities,if they wont they will remain whre they are....Fiat shud endorse a brand ambassador to promote the brand in Inida..When is Fiat launching it's Finance operation to new customers who will be buying new cars on EMI basis or other types of offers like volkswagen vento's buy now and pay next year....And from when is Fiat's ad campaign going to be telecasted in TV,newspapers and other medias??
    2 people like this.
  2. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Atleast after so many month there is rise..hope this rise continues...
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Nadeem,
    Thats very nice catchup by FIAT in terms of sales. Go FIAT. Please leave the attitude of Govt. company.
  4. sidindica

sidindica

-
    just went to fiat caffe today en route, a guy there told that "some announcement" is expected on April 15th and they will have "some refresh model" in the cafe that day when I asked about the pearl white 90HP I saw on the other forum from the bangy stockyard. He did confirm that the colour name is vocal white.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Strange for me it was told by SA as Pearl White.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Vocal white is the name given to the pearl white version from FIAT. Each manufacturer has a different name for the shades that are used.
  7. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Going by the pic posted in team-bhp and the speculated changes, dont see much of changes on the exterior or interior of the car. I hope Fiat India launches the international version of punto! Will be really disappointed if not.
  8. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    Which cafe? Today I went to Pune cafe and surprisingly cafe is closed for a week for the reason of ownership change.

Sent from my A90 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai

Guys i think the amount posted here is less compared to the information i have. One of the Sales team in chennai said they have sold more than 60cars in chennai alone and they say FIATS normally sell between 2500-5000 cars a month. Moreover FIAT's doesnt give any sales data to press/media IMO.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    FIAT is no way selling 2500-5000 cars. They would not have split from TATA if that was the case. The retail sales will be a bit higher than factory offtake, but the retail again is the left over stocks from previous months.

Somebody has misguided you about the numbers.