1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Its not popat. Its due to Hotel unavailability and hence launch has been delayed.

Sent from my MK16i using Forum Runner
    2 people like this.
  2. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    OK, so this is one good news : (source team-bhp)

To sum up , so far I've read these here or other places in the past couple of weeks
    -new colors
    -some treatment to the alloys
    -beige interiors
    -new gear box

Please do not ask me for the sources, I just go to google type "Fiat punto 2013 refresh facelift" then I click "More search tools" then I select "Past 24 hours" , I do this everyday ;)

Lets then wait for 10th April (i still do not believe the date, first 3rd then 10th :( )
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    So When are the 2013 variants being launched finally?
    this time new variants should be launched with proper tuning and changing frequently faulty parts and backed with some solid advertising only then we can hope that sales will increase and fiat India will be on its roadmap....
  4. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

if this is true that is a great news. Any details on this?
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    its improvement n gear shifting ability,butter smooth... not new gear box
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys had booked for a GP TD with Vecto. Just now got a call from the SA saying a new batch (2013) variants have arrived to their stock. And i am probably lucky to TD it today :D Did not ask what are the changes, but ill keep it for the surprise!
    Yippi :dance
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Great news. Do list down the changes made from 2012 versions. Let me also try and info about this.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry Krishna, had to cancel the TD today. SA said its not possible to pull out this new versions for TD and it may take a day or 2 for that. So hence called in for monday. However i asked him what are the changes, as already posted in TeamBHP the paint has been improved (Asked about White) the new white is pearl white and its more shining and so is the alloys. Apart from that he didnt had much info. So asked him to get as much info as possible for the monday TD.
  9. mayank

mayank Amatore

@zenwalker - So, you are testing our patience here. Aren't you? :?
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Today i checked team bhp site..In that new 2013 refreshed punto's pics have been posted which is in some bangalore dealer's stockyard,dont know which dealer's stockyard it is..wen i saw pics of refreshed punto i saw that only cosmetic changes are ther,no big improvements as we had discussed in TFI..A new pearl white paint is introduced which is glossy and shiny and alloys got gun metal finish and i dont see any changes to interiors..Had heard that punto will get black and beige interiors but it's black and grey interiors as before..And about gearbox i cant say anything by seeing in pics..The car shown in pics is 90 hp and now ORVM's get body coloured mirrors..Now we feel like it's old wine in a new bottle..We had big expectation from Fiat India..:A