1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    You're spot on!!! LOL! :evilsmile

I seriously feel, FIAT should re-think again on their strategy! Especially after Honda coming out with D-Tec!
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm... Though i wasnt betting big on 1st April, but i was really waiting for April 3rd news or atleast 1 week of April news from FIAL. Looks like my anxious might be let down :(
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    They need not worry about the 2013 stocks getting stuck as few are left, but there are plenty of 2012 stocks. If this is what is causing them not to announce the facelifts to the media and keep it low profile, they will only lose more and not gain anything.

600 odd vehicles still pending to find a buyer. Phew! The marketing teams needs to work overtime.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    They just need to work. I doubt whether the market ever saw them work.
    Half the buyers go with a decision to buy fiat or by word of mouth propoganda by existing users.

They better sell the old stock with some discounts and at the same time announce the refreshed ones. That will result in some activity.
    2 people like this.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Not sure whats stopping them to advertise like they did for the Tjet. Those got sold quite quickly for a petrol. There are quire a few diesels sitting in the plant which can be sold quite quickly with effective marketing. Its way better than sit and account for the inventory costs.

I have done my bit, got 3 buyers for the Fiats sitting in the Factory yard. Will post more details on the vehicles at the yard (only 2012 manufactured).
    2 people like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow great work there Krishna. If you get to talk to some top hats, do ask them whats stopping them from being more aggressive or waking up at right time? Looks like all have gone like Govt employees inside FIAL.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Guys, did any one try sending a mail to FIAT India, stating that their new website doesn't show any detail on the type of gear-box being used in both Punto and Linea?

Or have they removed it for some weird reasons? And also, the website shows, 2013 FIAT vehicles specifications, when I checked in for the specifications of Punto! :confused:
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Hi guys

Minor modified car (MY 2013) linea expected launch 15.04.2013.
    Delayed from 03.04.13 as planned earlier. Reasons; not yet 75 dealers, they are 68 till now.
    Not many mods yet. Possible changes: remote control for car radio. Modified alloys probably coloured. Modified rear seat.
    New pearl white color also being launched.

Let us see.
    Axn
    1 person likes this.
  10. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Any inside scoop on 90hp Punto 2013? Or are the probable changes both for Linea and Punto?