1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Also Krishna, its been almost close to 1 month completion from date of opening few exclusive showrooms. So is there a possiblity of knowing their sales progress. Atleast we can know and appreciate the progress.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I tried seeking information from Vecto Motors. Approximate numbers are as below. No break up available with me as of now.

No of bookings - 27
    No of retail sales - 17

This is for the month of March 2013.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Thanks Krishana. Hope and Wish it increases. Awaiting for the mass communication on all media. FIAT could bombard media with heavy AD's ;)

However, what you guys think about the progress?? ::O
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  4. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Linea 1.3
    Keeping my fingers crossed , looking forward for the facelifted Punto 2013. I hope it really launches next week.
  5. Assuming they are able to open 100 3S units by 2014,even a sale of 17 cars would fetch them numbers close to 1700 cars a month, which TATA-FIAT JV managed earlier.
    Recovery will be slow but steady one. goo times ahead.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

like what Sat said, recovery is going to be slow and painful for FIAT, from the time i visited the Vecto motor's inauguration I was dumbstruck to hear that there will be no new car launched even this year.
    Now this approach taken by them might not be a good one IMO.
    They should have brought in new models and worked on service at the same time..
    FIAT just doesn't have time to play ball in India anymore.
    Hopefully they prove me worng.
  7. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  8. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

9. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    And few sources say, it's on April 3rd! Wonder why FIAL is like that! Why can't they give a specific launch date? Some teasers, in their website, adds, et all!

Honda did an amazing job by putting up Amaze D-tec in their website since Jan. So as, how Ford is still doing with the Ecosport!

Now, with Amaze diesel, and soon to be launched City D-tec (1.5 D-Tec with VGT, expect it to be a winner, the moment it's launched), next year, am pretty sure even if FIAT launches Linea with 1.6 litre 105PS state of tune, it won't sell at all, except for the Fiat fans like us, no one would ever turn up!

FIAT seriously has to work again on taking back the crown from Honda's D-TEC!
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat has made April Fool to carwale :evilsmile.
    Fiat wants to keep it top secret mission. Till the launch actually happens, keep it guessing.

Now you know why Fiat is so different from others. :) Fiat's communication department lacks thoughts.
    With this type of communication, only TFIns will know whats happening. Fiat doesn't want to sell cars outside internet users :).
    7 people like this.