1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Even I hate the biege mainly for the maintenance factor. May be fiat should come up with color options for interior like Ford did for figo. Giving biege / grey as options will do good so that the current black part stays for ever and the buyer choses between the old grey or the biege.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Beige is easier to maintain than Black/Grey. Personally, I would prefer all Black or Black with Beige. I hate Grey.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Krishna, I beleive that might be true for Bangalore, or other cities where exlcusive centers are being set-up. For smaller cities the TATA support should continue, otherwise it will be a disaster.
    I would like to see the situation after April on this front.

Ramesh, Bangalore itslef will have 3 exclusive centers :).
    KA and TN will get much more.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks Ravi. Somewhere in my mind it was registered that these were for year 2014 :grin:. Sorry.
    1 person likes this.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is how all black interiors on a punto would look like... :) yeah, it looks sporty n not luxurious !!
    DSC01466.JPG
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
    3 people like this.
  6. acarthik

acarthik Guest

7. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ravi, I think Fiat is going to tie-up with Bosch for the service where no exclusive SC is not there. Don't know about the Tier-IV cities but most of Tier-III cities will get Bosch support for the Fiat Cars. Bosch service centers are really good with Fiat car service.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    From where you got information about link with Bosch service?
  9. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Read somewhere two weeks back. I remember the content but don't remember from where.
  10. rajmonpraveen

rajmonpraveen Timido

Tamilnadu
    Tirunelveli
    Linea 1.3
    If they have such plans, then i might stay away from Fiat. Here in Tirunelveli, What ever problems i had they just washed my car and changed the oil for my Palio and said its all solved now. In the end i went to a small workshop who did a good job.