1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. mayank

mayank Amatore

2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm.... I had a strong feeling that a refreshed GP shall be launched in April. Perhaps my thinking is coming true! Great :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I think it is possible as they have refresh linea & punto in cards for the begining of 2013!

Regards
    Gopi

- - - Merged Post - - -

I too think so.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  4. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    The post says something about PUNTO adventurer. This would be adventurous move by fiat as other manufacturers also planning to provide the converted hatch to mini suv. Even our tatas are also following with 90 hp vgt engine for suv. Added one available snap from internet. Also check this url.

http://www.motorbeam.com/cars/fiat-grande-punto/2013-fiat-grande-punto-crossover-rendered/

Sent from my A90 using Tapatalk 2
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Had a chat with the sales manager Vecto Motors yesterday. The Punto and Linea will get a minor facelift for both the cars in April.

The Punto interiors would get beige interiors as per the sales rep. Another dealer too confirmed that the upgrades are coming in April.

Hopefully this would be the Classic Linea going forward and Tjet will multiple variants starting from Active.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I so love my punto active now for its completely black interiors !! give beige for linea, but why dont you guys spare punto and make it full shiny black interiors !!! also i wish they don't launch Tjet in active without ABS and drums at rear, its suicidal !!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wow happy to hear that Punto will get beige interiors..n can the existing Punto owners get beige interiors in our car?Do they know the exact date when both cars will get facelift or launched in April?n nice to hear that Tjet will get more variants starting from basic Active..Enrico had said that he will reduce the price of Tjet to sell more cars..This Refreshed Linea will be the car which is going to be postioned as Linea Classic at the end of this year..
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The market out there likes beige interiors. So whats wrong in providing it.

Tjet in variants should have discs all round and ABS across all variants

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    You are Right..
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm... beige interiors huh...Wish they release a pic of the refreshed GP/Linea soon. Hope they do not make the interiors boring as of hyundai.