1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Doctor Sahab.

Have you apply for the same? A true Fiatien by heart like you can do this.

Regards
    Puneet
    Palio Lover
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I am eagerly awaiting an ad that reads "Fiat seeks dealer partners in Dehradun". :)
  3. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    I'm rich enough to buy FIAT cars not the FIAT dealership.
    If I had enough land in Srinagar, I would have offered that to FIAT free of cost.

Posting the ad again, earlier post was blurred... 12591515.JPG
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
    5 people like this.
  4. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

My question is has Fiat any plan to relaunch Palio in India? I am sure they will do this but when?

If they do this they will definetely change the pics here in India with their new Palio

Regards
    Puneet
    Palio Lover
    2 people like this.
  5. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The Vecto Motors bill board is already came in Bangalore around their Kudlu gate service center. As I was traveling in expressway, I could not stop and take a snap of the billboard.
  6. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Picss plzz
  7. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    The MD of the company said it will be tough to provide spares & service to older car's. Match that to the ground reality of Palio service and there is nothing to read between the line's. The lines are pretty clear actually. Besides, Fiat is struggling to give service to Linea & Punto owner's, anyone believing in this 'feel good' statement should do so at his risk. Besides, what do you guy's expect him to say? You think he is going to accept that they are not going to give service to Palio owner's because the volumes are too small and importing parts is way too costly? As for the second part, Enrico seems to have a lot of over confidence. If Fiat is not going to give service to Palio owner's, what makes them think that these buyer's will want to upgrade to another Fiat?!

The lines are pretty clear. Besides, what makes you think Palio parts are avaliable? I am not talking about filter's and fluids. Let's talk about the accident parts like head lights, mirror's, grille's , radiator's, AC parts etc. In 2008, I could not find the exhaust pipe for my S10. If you can't provide back up don't launch limited edition models.

Just today, my Punto is back from it's 60K service and the ASC does not have a timing belt. If I had a 90hp engine & it broke down a few days from now, would Fiat give me the timing belt and related damaged parts for free because they failed to provide me with spares?
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is again statement which is not true, it might be true for you, but certainly its not applicable to all.
    And once you make this statement, all statements on Palio is obvious.

In 2008, who was providing service support to S10?
    And we all know Fiat has done mistakes and they are seeing the effect of that.
  9. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    I had expected issues from TASS when I asked for an exhaust tip to get replaced under warranty (during vehicle delivery). Those guys have always come back and said FIAT is not sending it on time. I don't believe those folks and I am expecting to get it resolved either via Adit (KHT owner) or via exclusive service centers which are going to get opened.
    Debating about what FIAT could provide or could've provided is an old stuff which we all knew were not perfect. Enrico can not do anything about old issues other than the fact that he can try doing his best from now onwards. I don't see any fault in what he said! I love FIAT and its cars and I had taken the bad TASS into account when I decided to purchase Punto.
  10. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I visited fiat turkey Website out of curiosity to check out what fiat mean by linea classic and new linea.

I was actually over expecting that the refreshed version could be the linea, they released last year in Turkey and the new linea would be viaggio, but according to the website the classic linea means the current linea and the new linea is the one which they released last year in turkey.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
    1 person likes this.