1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    will they release Punto T-Jet? If yes definitely my next car will be that only :)
  2. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    As expected Fiat goes in the right direction.

They should bring 1.6 MJD like T-jet engine.. sharing 1.6MJD with Tatas wont do anything good for Fiat..
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. 40 lakhs !!
    Expect both the imported SUVs to be priced at over INR 40 lakh rupees, making them brand builders rather than high volume products, even in the luxury/specialized SUV space. Jeep India also has plans of launching two new compact SUVs targeting the Indian SUV market in 2015 and 2016. Clearly, Jeep seems to be using the top down approach in India, by marking its presence with top end models and later launching mass market SUVs. So, by the end of 2016, the Jeep brand will play host to 4 SUVs in India and this will include two mass market compact SUVs.
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I request our moderators and others please inform and request Fiat not to share 1.6 MJD and Multijet II(if introduce) with any other car mfg. in India.:A
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Few more updates from the Fiat-Chrysler event

Wow! Linea 1.6 MJD with VGT should be a rocket !!! Why not get this in 2013 itself instead of 2014 ??? :punch
    1 person likes this.
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    When 1.6MJD comes in for the Linea, my family will be one of the first to book it and get it.. :D
    2 people like this.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    1.6 MJD, Abarth, Jeep in B & C Segment - What better stuff can we ask for. I'm overwhelmed by the news and if Fiat sticks to their plan then we can look at proper upgrades within Fiat itself. Good Luck Fiat!
    1 person likes this.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    At least now I can stand up & say with confidence FIAT is here to stay & FIAT is serious about their plans in India. Thanks for the updates Ravi.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    1.6 might be in the face lifted Linea;)
  10. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Delhi
    This news is "Legendary !!" I am so happy after hearing this. Now Fiat should do fantastic marketing for this initiative and light up the grapevine with news every now and then. Too much secrecy sometimes results in disinterest.

Way to go FIAT... Now come the hard part; All the best !