1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One more positive step by Fiat . Mods pls feel free to change location of the post.
    Fiat India has inaugurated a new state of the art training center which will help their technicians attain global standards in after sales and manufacturing. The training center is located at their plant in Ranjangaon near Pune.

Read more at Fiat India Ranjangaon center to help match Global Standards | Rush Lane
    3 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just replicating information from above link -

Enrico-Atanasio-MD-of-FIAT-India-at-the-new-training-center-U-Netversity-Pune-Ranjangaon-1.jpg

Enrico-Atanasio-MD-of-FIAT-India-at-the-new-training-center-U-Netversity-Pune-Ranjangaon-2.jpg

Enrico-Atanasio-MD-of-FIAT-India-at-the-new-training-center-U-Netversity-Pune-Ranjangaon-3.jpg

Fiat-India-Ranjangaon-training-center-to-help-match-Global-Standards.jpg
    13 people like this.
  3. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Make sense.
    There were many rumors floating around on this. :)
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Rumours or not but Mr.Enrico was mentioning about this kit when he came for the Hyson inauguration. Kit can even be in the form of stickers, badges or even suspension upgrades. Need not necessarily be engine performance upgrade.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I agree, the stickers or badges might be available.
    But for suspension and engine kits, lets see what comes.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I won't call a regular car with sticker and badges an ABARTH car. I don't know what Mr.Enrico mentioned during the Hyson meet. Does anybody have a video?

Suspension upgrades? Maybe. But the heart of an ABARTH car lies in the engine. THAT is very difficult to provide in the form of a kit. Everything else is just a sugar coating : not the REAL stuff!
    3 people like this.
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think Abrath wont have anything to offer for MJD. they always mean gasoline which is scarce to find in India.
    I wonder what they would aim at ..handful of fiat enthusiast ?

I wish a power boost kit for mjd, consisting of turbo,remap, perfomance Airfilter ,suspensions etc would be most welcome.

yet we wouldnt dare to commit considering how economy conscious we are and kind of roads we drive.
  8. rajmonpraveen

rajmonpraveen Timido

Tamilnadu
    Tirunelveli
    Linea 1.3
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    It's official..Tjet is going to be launched in march..got this news from CarToq.com:):D:p
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    T-Jet will be launched for sure, but the above link says new Linea will also come in March end, which is unlikely. New Linea is suppose to get launched in year end.