1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm... Atleast they should start releasing some concept image of this facelift to make customers anxious and wait like other vendors do.
  2. Silly question i think

But is there any remote chance that panda 4x4 will make it to indian shores in future...
  3. rej

rej Timido

Calicut/Kerala
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It also says Diesel, not sure how authentic news is this -
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yea Ravi, i would just wish a concept picture of that Punto Abarth is made available. But glad to know FIAT is doing great plans. Yippie.

Btw any idea bout the pricing range of this new punto Abarth model? Hope it fits in the same range of 9L as of existing models. :)
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why you need concept car, just google and you can find lots of pictures.

It will be more than 9L. May be in 12-15L range.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So will India be first market to witness Punto Abarth diesel version ?? :dance Is it available anywhere in the world?
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Ravi,
    Well a confirmation from the officials saying will it looks exact similar of EU version or is it customised for indian needs that is all. Yes btw i have googled and seen alot. Very much impressed by those EU version. Damn wish to see it in indian market without much modifications.
    Wow 12L is way high :(
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Buddy, Abarth is not for masses. Its for auto enthusiast and people who buy Abarth will be knowing for what are they paying that sum! It should be a world class product catering to needs of auto enthusiasts and still be low price at price :confused
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey please, do not get me wrong. That statement wasnt for the masses. I perfectly agree that its a great car. But for me, it was wishing it for under 10L so that i can wait for it. But 10+ i am really thinking/worried. Yea i am a car freak now, but money matters :)