1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Source - Fiat to launch 9 new products in three years, iconic Jeep Cherokee and Wrangler to hit India in 2013 - The Economic Times

Mike Manley- president and CEO - Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC, COO- Fiat-Chrysler Asia Pacific said,
    5 people like this.
  2. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Adapting to local requirements, setting the price point correctly and brand image establishment would be the key for FIAT. India is far too important a market to miss out on! Hope they get their act together this time around.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I think the future market is full of fun enthu young folks, who seriouslywill be car freaks whom hearts has to be won. If i see every where, day by day car freaks are inceasing. So they might be focusing on next 15-20 years vision via this line. Hope i am gussing right ;)
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  4. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat’s growth strategy is to focus on distribution and customer satisfaction

Apart from new models, distribution and customer satisfaction is the key. Hope to see more FIATs on the road.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sadly, Mike isnt mentioning a approx date for Abarth release, whereas he says end of 2013 for Jeep. Damn i could decide on waiting for Abarth if its release dates are mentiond :(
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  6. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Very inspiring news.. Wow Abarth is coming ... 1.6 too.. Please handle the dealership, sales and service maturely and learn from mistakes and punish the offender who dares to spoil the brand value.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Some pictures posted on internet -

1.jpg

2.jpg
    9 people like this.
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

FIATs commitment for Indian market is clearly shown in the future map that they are laying out.
    Pricing will also be key along with the quality products that FIAT/JEEP will offer.
    Ofcourse good service and customer experience seems to be primary focus.
    Keep it coming FIAT, really excited to listen about Abarth than anything else :evilsmile so my next ride would be an Abarth ::T
    2 people like this.
  9. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After long time very promising announcement from FIAT. But here are some queries -

What would be the expected price of Abarth here?
    What about MultiAir twin engine?
    Why B and C segment SUV with 1.4l petrol engine?

Thanks to FIAT for bringing 1.6 MJD :clap IMO TATA will get 1.6 MJD don't know about Maruti.
    2 people like this.
  10. satishbossn

satishbossn Novizio

Chennai
    Respecting customer and good service center is Enough for any car company tosucceed in India not but not least quality and performance Car....