1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I doubt the 165 bhp spec, though. The UK version gets only 153 bhp and it is highly unlikely that we will get 165 bhp.

Rajan

Source
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Very True. We can expect a down tuned engine to suit the fuel quality. I would expect around 145 bhp instead of 165 bhp.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, till there is any confirmed news, all these data are mere speculation.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    i saw New Punto Evo and facelift Linea in Yahoo article - upcoming cars for 2013
  5. Is it an authentic information Ravi? Because if it is, it will definitely help prospective buyers like me who have been postponing the purchase due to the Dilemma, and yet do not want to go for any other brand. Please confirm.
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would suggest to get it confirmed with Fiat.
    What they informed, thorough email to all customers, that by March they will set-up in all major cities. And by December they plan to cover whole country and TASC will continue to support in smaller cities.

Have a look at this -

22754d1336728103-fiat-tata-re-align-their-indian-joint-venture-fiat.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. Is this what you are talking about? If it is then, nothing specifically mentioned what happens after the transition

assurance.jpg
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes but transition is not completing in Mar 2013. The first phase will be completed by March.
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    According to motorbeam.com, Fiat will launch a punto based SUV:eek:.

As I feel Indian People wants new/fresh products. Companies like Renault, VW, Nissan, etc. are launching completely new products, on the other hand Fiat is only concentrating on the cost factor.
    Fiat Should launch 500x, 500L, panda and in 2014 Viaggio and new punto. If Fiat wants to establish as a reputed car manufacture in India It should have at least 5 cars in its portfolio. Fiat should not repeat its PALIO strategy. (Palio, Siena, Adventure):irked
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013