1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. nirupan

nirupan Novizio

So sad that Manufacturer with quality brand exit from India due to incorrect marketing strategies and no understanding of Indian market.

After getting massive response to Linea and Punto in 2008 they left product with pathetic customer service of Tata Motors. No spares, no response from Service Center and poor quality of service provided. Even customers of high class Cars were treated like Cab drivers typical Indica Class at that time.

For damage control they started independent journey but most of the Dealerships and Service Center's were shut down in hardly 1 to 2 years.
    Reason is only not introducing new Models. Even they did not come up with products in International market.

In 2017 Jeep got very good response with Compass but it seems the story will reapeat for Jeep denoted by Sales figures now a days.

No brand in India has Build Quality like Fiat but due to Poor Stretgies Brand end with products in India.

I was also using Punto for 8 years. Even new Car is not matching drive quality of Punto after 8 years.

I sold the Car as there was huge expenditure need to be done and no resale value.

sajands likes this.
  2. sajands

sajands Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    It's sad to see FCA making the same mistakes, looks like they have not learnt anything with FIAT. Jeep Compass on sale....just one model while the competition as zipped ahead and refreshing their lineup. No idea what FCA is thinking, its high time that they launch the Renegade.

Sad that nothing is done for FIAT brand as well, they could as a last attempt get the Tipo and left it at that but that's FCA for us all, they know how to take a brand to the coffin.

3. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Zigwheels say Renegade would be launched by July, 2020 (from early 2019). Wait and watch if they stick to the new dates.
    FCA should really learn something from the other Asian makers here.

4. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I have been to KHT Fiat, Bangalore today, to purchase a bottle of coolant.
    They say they are out of stock !!! I felt it was a lie.
    They have some 15-20 Fiat cars for service at their bays, still no coolant in stock. The stock finished today and they have placed the order and it would take 2 days to get the stock ! I talked to the SA and SM as well, both know me, still no help. I have to

If Fiat authorized service centre can't stock even basic spare like coolant, what are we going to face in near future?
    I am going to send a mail to FIAT. But, not expecting any miracles.

Note:- I went to KHT Fiat's review page in this forum. But, posting is not allowed there. Hence posting here.

5. sajands

sajands Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Not the first time we have heard about the so called Renegade launch news, will believe it when I see one on the road until then I will be content with the Renegade scale model that I have.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2019 ---
    Strange that they have to say that, let me know if you need help in sourcing the same, can arrange shipping the same from Vroom Pointe in Navi Mumbai. This is a good service center they have the same in stock.

Send me a PM with your contact number.

limraj likes this.
  6. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you for the offer to help. I have managed with coolant from Shell pump.
    I hope it is a temporary phenomenon at KHT.

sajands likes this.
  7. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat car sales for last 3 months:
    2019 Aug - 4
    2019 Sep - 0
    2019 Oct - 0

I think the factory inventory is also finished.
    Anyone trying to grab a Fiat car new before Apr 2020, when BS6 will be mandatory, will find it tough.

sajands likes this.