1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I read just now that Fiat is going to launch the Punto 2015 in name of Pandona. Is that true? Can anyone confirm it?

Link is here
  2. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    ^^^

If Google couldn't return a result for "Fiat Pandona", then this news, in all probability, is fake.
  3. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Might be the news is that the Fiat 1.6 MJD the people given a spoof name called Pandona. When I checked, in Google, may be the Pantone styled Fiat is coming in 2015.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. Possible only in tamilnadu..
    if they start manufacturing @ tamilnadu it may be possible to change name form Punto to Pandona

:evilsmile lol
    1 person likes this.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Oh thanx God ! After scratches in 2011, till today I have not repainted. I think live with scratches but with original colour is better. Because whatever you do overall factory finish of the same colour will never come and definitely bonnet will look a bit different.
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Seems like the rumor mills never stop.
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I will take the above news with a truck load of salt. Lets see the test mules or hear from the horse's mouth. There are too many unwanted rumours with FIAT which is causing more harm than good by getting people to have unrealistic expectations and then it turns to disappointment at a later stage.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Guys, ACI has reported that Abarth Punto might get the 1.4 Tjet tuned to 165hp!!! Now, this could really justify the meaning of not just a ''hot-hatch'' but a ''hot-super-sport'' hatch that anyone could ever get here in India!

Localised Punto Abarth coming this year | News | Autocar India

And Punto, weighing near to 1.2ton, i think it can even save some money for ''mileage'' driven people! Expect it to deliver better fuel efficiency than the current 1.4NA.

I seriously feel, this Abarth Punto, could take the fight right directly to 'B-Class Sport'! Who cares if Fiat launches Bravo to take on the likes of B-Class! Probably they should ready the Bravo to take on A-Class diesel variant!

Edit:

As per the reviews, 0-100kph in '8.xx seconds', and the fuel efficiency is roughly around 43MPG that equates to around '18kmpl', which is indeed ''fuel-efficient''.

The negatives were only the bad ride quality, which i assume FIAL will take care of for our road conditions! :D
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    4 people like this.