1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    ???Is any official from the Fiat India is in touch with TFI website??If so,this is the best way they can get their feedback through customers.they can rely on their future plans according to the needs of people.Someone please (Moderators) see that all these valuable discussions reach them.Also FIAT website has called for Franchise for new showrooms.I wish ,f i had so much money to be a dealer in my city.I am still worried whether dealers will invest so much(crores) on FIAT.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    This was the the first thing i asked him that whether it will be something like palio adventure, in reply to which he said, no it will be like polo cross! maybe he doesn't remember palio adventure well enough :)
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I guess palio adventure is like indigo marina. They just have an extended boot. But polo cross looks like a cross over. Something like mitsu outlander.

tasting the Italian delight!
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    man palio lovers would be searching for you by now for saying this
    :D
    Yes both have station wagon kind But of rear.. But the similarity ends there :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I was just talking about the looks. Good lord save my head;)

tasting the Italian delight!
  6. harishgayatri

harishgayatri Amatore

Mulund, Mumbai
    That was what I was looking for. But does anyone know when :confused:

BTW, are they going to get more T-Jets Linea/Punto here?
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    any idea when FIAT starting service center in Hyderabad?? my linea boynet got painted (black) recently in concord and the paint quality is very poor and I feel very sorry for my linea when i look at it. these TATA service centers are using some cheap paint but they charge premium. any suggestions to get the original paint quality, I would rather spend again some money for repaint to get original shining and looks.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  9. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Or vice versa?
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Whatever happens, if FIAT implements this, FIAT and FIAT cars will get more respect in the used car market.
    We can see VW financing customers at 0% interest. This one step will take FIAT a long way in India.