1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Future Plans

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Which cars againts Merc A/B/GLA...? CKD could help that pricing?
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just finished TD of avventura and evo for one of my friend. Blown away with Avventura. Got to know from SA Avventura petrol 1.2 will stop soon and it will be only TJET. And Tjet avventura launch in April for sure. Good move i feel.
    bharath, limraj, prabhjot and 3 others like this.
  3. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    The launch of T jet Avvy and Punto seems imminent, but if they really want to create more than just a worry among competition, it should come with all four disc brakes like linea, Projector lamp with touch screen ,FCA is supposed have one of the best inotinement system in US. Also optional 17" alloys for enthusiasts.
    A good ad campaign like probably shot in Buddha International circuit with some racing icon like Narian did for Tata Zest.
    I know I am day dreaming, still I hope I am entitled for one as this a die hard Fiat fan club.
    SOOZ_P, prabhjot and amitshedha like this.
  4. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Unfortunately, I am of the opinion that most of the 1.4 billion Indians in my country have still not made the full migration from monkeys to human beings. If you want proof of Darwin's theory of evolution, just observe the cab drivers in action in Bangalore. Forget the cab drivers, I have seen trucks attempt to do a drift - one tried that yesterday night and I just avoided being bumped.

As I have said before , we get what w want. What did the global NCAP test do, nothing. Actually Swift sales increased the next month - like we need more of the tin can :p
  5. kgramesh

kgramesh Amatore

Palakkad, KL
    Linea T-Jet
    what exactly did you find more interesting in Avvy? The Fiat dealer here is yet to have an Avvy for TD.
  6. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am owning a punto emotion 2011 model 76 hp. Now driving a 2015 series vehicles, so felt lot of difference. To name a few
    1- The visibility is quite good. may be because of the 205 ground clearance.
    2- The gear shift is much smoother.
    3- Cabin noise really reduced a lot.
    4- Cluth is far smoother than mine.
    5- Cabin ambience looks awesome and feels a premium car.
    6- Bronzo Tan colour looks treat to eyes.
    7- Stock music better than mine what i was having.
    8- 90hp engine feels great after 2000 rpm.

Only felt price of Avvy is bit higher side. This might be due to Karnataka tax structure. Can't help.

After Avventura, drove evo. Didn't excite much as Avvy has that x factor what evo does not have. Again this is my personal view. May be if i would have compared other hatchback with evo, Evo might have own.
  7. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @SOOZ_P Did you find a difference in gear box between the Avvy and the EVO? Curious as I own the new EVO.
  8. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Here comes THE GEEP....

Screenshot_2015-02-20-23-27-41~2.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-20-23-28-00~2.jpg
  9. acechip

acechip Superiore

Boss- dont insult the other animals of the world. Atleast they play by certain rules. We humans do seem to have some alien gene that causes us to use tools more than our brains.
    dadasaheb and Raj_pol like this.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr