1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the car is it an suv or mpv or a hatch??
    size looks like its yeti like. or am i wrong??
    the car needs to change its headlamps for sure.
    or the comment would be
    copy cat fiat.
    sx4 like head lamps
  2. Agreed.

Apart from the Headlamp, if you even check the side window of the front door and the small glass near the front OVRM, it is exactly similar to that of Maruti SX4.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    A big no to Sedici from my side.

FIAT in INDIA is already criticized by everyone. If they launch Sedici people will get chance to criticize more to FIAT. Fiat has lots of cars in its global portfolio. Pull out one small car from there & launch it in INDIA.

Ex:- They should launch mini Punto. Freemont, 2011 Uno with different name. Even they have Panda to launch in INDIA.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  6. lets bring all cars to India in every category so that all other manufacturers have a run for their money.

I know it cant happen @ present but dreaming of it is not so bad at all.... :devilface
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I liked the Punto evo in UK specially the sticker on the ORVM, will try to copy the same on mine Grande,,,,,,,,
  8. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Fiat line surely look more impressive-small car, palio, punto, punto evo, sedici,linea.
  9. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

In my opinion, introducing Sedici within 8-10l range will be a great move. We really do not need a 4x4 though. Maybe, they could work on the 1.6 diesel to get it to about 1.5 liter to get some tax gains.

Even better option would be to introduce the new Panda and modify it to look like an SUV. The erstwhile Panda Cross was a great success in Europe.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

FIAT would be committing harakiri if they bring Sedici to India.

They should only bring products which are exclusively engineered by them. The Freemont can be an exception though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.