1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India future launches

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    Fiat could have designed that to be little longer.. in which case it'd look like mini Hummer lol
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  2. If they would designed it a little longer, then it would have become costly if launched in India. There are some wierd tax concessions for cars with lesser engine capacities and length. No wonder, we don't get more engine options offered here.
  3. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    the 2011 uno is nice but when will Fiat India launch new products like these:eek: as for now they just seem to be sleeping:-|
  4. there is a new small car coming in 2012 as per reports online and in several magazines.
    but which car is the question..
    it might be the uno or the palio or an even smaller car for competition for the alto????
  5. The articles also mention that it is an India specific model and designed for India.
    If the reports are correct, it should be a new car.
  6. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    I got a update from a bangalore Fiat Dealer.

Brand new Palio will be commiing to India in 2012 with 1.6 and 1.9 L engine.

Not a past palio looks.
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i dont think it is really possible. Fiat wants to position Palio below Punto. with 1.6 and 1.9 litre engine this might not be possible. Palio is supposed to have 1.0, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 litre FIRE & MJD engines. one thing is sure that it will have a brand new looks and a brand new name.
  8. hope they bring the 1.6 or 1.9mjd in palio or punto.
    i am trading my 1.3 for sure..
    i need build to last feel and a nice motor and gearbox.
    the ride is and will always be great unlilke many other cars
  9. SUMANTH

SUMANTH

Bangalore
    Man! That Palio looks great. If Fiat gets it to India, I'm sure that it would be a hot seller. Think of any other car which looks as good as Palio in that range? Most of them in India get attracted with looks of a car. So, this might change the game of Fiat in India.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat may bring Sedici to India

Indian Express -
    Fiat-Sedici-Tan-front-3-4.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.